Nowadays, there are so many products of 1/10 hp motor 4 pole in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 1/10 hp motor 4 pole in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 1/10 hp motor 4 pole which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
789 reviews analysed
1. Fasco D481 4.4" Frame Open Ventilation Shaded Pole Refrigeration Fan Motor with Sleeve Bearing, 1/10 HP, 1550rpm, 115/208-230V, 60Hz, 4.5-2.2 amps, CCW Rotation
115/208-230 VAC model. Thermally protected. Shaded pole. Open ventilation. Self-cooled. Sleeve bearing. Counterclockwise shaft end rotation. UL recognized and CSA certified. 4.4″ Diameter. 1/10 Horse power. 115/208-230 Volt. 1550rpm. 1 speed, 4.5-2.2 amps. Shaft measures 3/8″ diameter by 3-1/8″ length. 4-5/8″ Motor length.
2. Century 1/10 HP Direct Drive Blower Motor, Shaded Pole, 1550 Nameplate RPM, 115/208-230 Voltage, Frame 42Y – RF4400
Used on many popular commercial condensing units (Copeland, Tecumseh, Hussmann, Tyler, etc.) as well as unit cooler fans and blowers, refrigeration cabinets; also used on unit heaters, space heaters, remote air conditioners, blower units and other air moving applications. 4 ratings replace 21 of G.E.’s 21/29 frame designs.
3. Carrier Condenser Motor 5KCP39EGS070S 1/4 hp, 1100 RPM, 208-230V Genteq # 3905
Suggested replacement reference for: 5KCP39EGY823S, 5KCP39EGS070S, Carrier HC39GE237A, HC39GE237, Dayton 6DLL0, GE 3905. **Please Note Product May Be Labeled GE or Fasco**
4. A.O. Smith B2852 3/4 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 230/115 Volts, 5.4/10.8 Amps, 1.25 Service Factor, 56Y Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure Square Flange Pool Motor
5. Dayton 3K771 Belt Drive Motor, Split-Phase, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115V, Frame 48, 1/4 hp
6. DB Electrical TRM0092 New Trim Motor for Yamaha F75 F90 2005 2006 2007 2008 6D8-43880-01-00 6D8-43880-09-00
Unit Type Motor
Part Type UNIT
API MARINE PT626NM, PT627NM
ARCO MARINE 6258
J & N 430-22118
YAMAHA 6D8-43880-01-00, 6D8-43880-09-00
YAMAHA F75, F90 2005 75, 90 H.P.
YAMAHA F75, F90 2006 75, 90 H.P.
YAMAHA F75, F90 2007 75, 90 H.P.
YAMAHA F75, F90 2008 75, 90 H.P.
7. A1727, 1/6 HP Condenser Fan Motor 1075RPM
- 1/6 HP Condenser Fan Motor, 208-230 volt, 1075 RPM, 0.9 AMP
- Capacitor (not included): 5/370V
- Replaces: AOS Century FSE1016S, Emerson: 1859, MARS 10727, Fasco D917, GE/Genteq 3727, Packard 43727, Rheem Protech W51-16CJA1-01, Carrier RCD: P257-8727, York Source 1: S1-FHM3727
- All Angle, ball bearing
- Rheem mounting holes w/screws installed
- Water slinger on shaft
- Thru-bolt or band mounting
- Double full flatted shaft
- Class B insulation
- Single phase, 60 hertz
- Thermal overload protected
- Fan duty, continuous, air over
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated
- 36 inch leads
- Directly from Broad-Ocean, one of the top 3 leading HVAC motor manufacturers. You will find them on millions of HVAC units including Carrier, Goodman, Trane and other brands
- If you are a distributor, please continue your normal channel to source Broad-Ocean motors. Thank you. This retail venue is for contractors, repair technicians, and do-it-yourselfers, who otherwise may not have been adequately served with Broad-Ocean motors
8. 1 hp 3450 RPM 48Y Frame Square Flange 115/230V Pool Motor Century # USQ1102
9. A.O. Smith GF2034 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 6.8 A, 1/3 Hp, 1725 Rpm
10. Fasco D480 4.4" Frame Open Ventilation Shaded Pole Refrigeration Fan Motor with Sleeve Bearing, 1/10 HP, 1550rpm, 115/208-230V, 60Hz, 4.5-2.2 amps, CW Rotation
115/208-230 VAC model. Thermally protected. Shaded pole. Open ventilation. Self-cooled. Sleeve bearing. Clockwise shaft end rotation. UL recognized and CSA certified. 4.4″ Diameter. 1/10 Horse power. 115/208-230 Volt. 1550rpm. 1 speed, 4.5-2.2 amps. Shaft measures 3/8″ diameter by 3-1/8″ length. 4-5/8″ Motor length.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 110 Hp Motor 4 Pole for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!