Nowadays, there are so many products of 240gb laptop ssd in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 240gb laptop ssd in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 240gb laptop ssd which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
803 reviews analysed
1. Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s – CT240BX500SSD1
- Boot up faster
- Load files quicker
- Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300 % faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45X more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND: Advancing the world’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3 year limited warranty
Ever wonder why your phone responds faster than your computer? It’s because your phone runs on flash memory. Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial BX500 SSD, the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price. Accelerate everything.
2. SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm – SDSSDA-240G-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5″ hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability -even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
3. Western Digital 240GB WD Green Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm – WDS240T2G0A
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard* lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
For use in laptop and desktop computers, a WD Green SSDs offers high performance and reliability to boost your daily computing activities. With comprehensive WD F.I.T. Lab testing and WD Green solid state drives are compatible with most PCs. The free WD SSD Dashboard* lets you monitor your storage, and when combined with the 3-year limited warranty, upgrading your digital storage is worry-free. Operating Temperature 0 Degrees Celsius to 70 Degrees Celsius .
4. Hyundai 240GB Internal SSD SATA III, TLC, 2.5" (C2S3T/240G)
- Powered by Hyundai Technology
- Enhancing Performance for Daily Computing needs
- Premium Reliability and Durability replacing your existing Hard Drive
- Featuring no moving parts unlike traditional HDD’s increasing system performance
- Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 450MB/s
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
Transform and maximize your existing PC by replacing your slow and outdated HDD with Hyundai’s reliable 2.5-inch SATA III SSD. It’s trusted performance features no moving parts unlike a traditional HDD including read speeds of 500MB/s and write speeds of 300MB/s assuring superior performance compared to old HDD’s. Your storage drive isn’t just a container for files, its the engine that loads and saves everything you do. Get un-mechanical and keep that engine loading and saving longer with a 5 year limited warranty.
5. WD Blue 3D NAND 250GB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS250G2B0A
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 4TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
6. WD_Black SN750 250GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND – WDS250G3X0C
The WD BLACK SN750 NV Me SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. The WD BLACK SN750 NV Me SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge. An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
7. Patriot Memory Burst SSD 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive 2.5" – PBU240GS25SSDR
- 240GB SSD with Phison S11 series controller
- SSD interface: SATA III 6GB/s, for increased system responsiveness, lightning fast boot times, and faster overall performance over traditional platter hard drives.
- Trim support, Smart Zip, Low Power Management, Bad Block Management, Static and Dynamic Wear leveling.
- DRAM cache: 32MB SDR
- Form Factor: 2.5″, 3-year warranty
The Patriot burst solid-state drive (SSD) is the perfect way to enhance computer performance. A SATA III 6GB/s interface that is backwards compatible with SATAIII 3GB/s, this SSD provides greater performance over traditional HDDs.
8. Dell Latitude E6430 14.1 Inch Business Laptop computer, Intel Dual Core i7-3520M 2.9Ghz Processor, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, DVD, Rj-45, HDMI, Windows 10 Professional (Renewed)
- Intel Core i7-3520M 3MB Cache, 2. 9GHz, Max Turbo Frequency 3. 6GHz, 16GB DDR3, 240GB SSD Hard Drive
- 14 Inch HD 1366 x 768 Display, DVDROM, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 x USB 2. 0, 802. 11bgn Wireless
- SD Card Reader, Smart Card Reader, HDMI Out, VGA Out, Ethernet
- Windows 10 Professional
Key Features and Benefits: Get reliable performance from Intel Dual Core i5 Processor 14″ HD display with 1366 x 768 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity 8GB DDR3 memory – For multitasking power supports up to 16GB 1TB HDD DVD drive – watch movies on your computer; read CDs and DVDs in multiple formats Enhanced viewing with the integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 USB 3. 0 has transmission speeds of up to 5 Gbit/s, which is 10 times faster than USB 2. 0 Connect to a broadband modem or router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the built-in 802. 11b/g/n wireless connection Specifications: Processor: Intel Dual Core i7-3520M 3MB Cache, 2. 9GHz, Max Turbo Frequency 3. 6GHz, Display Type: 14″ Anti-Glare HD LED-backlit display with 1366 x 768 resolution Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Memory: 16GB DDR3 Memory Hard Drive: 240GB Solid State Hard Drive Optical Drive: DVD Card Reader: Memory card reader Network: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Express Card Slot: 54mm Speakers: High Quality Speakers Sound: Integrated Keyboard: Single Pointing non-backlit Keyboard Pointing Device: Multi-touch Touchpad I/O Ports: USB 2. 0 : 4 VGA: 1 HDMI: 1 RJ-45: 1 Docking Connector: 1 Headphone/Microphone Combo: 1 Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
9. Kingston 250GB A2000 M.2 2280 Nvme Internal SSD PCIe Up to 2000MB/S with Full Security Suite SA2000M8/250G
Kingston A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance of read/write speeds up to 2, 200/2, 000MB/s, A2000 delivers 3x the performance over a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, lower power and lower heat. A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level Kingston A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance of read/write speeds up to 2, 200/2, 000MB/s, A2000 delivers 3x the performance over a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, lower power and lower heat. A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level user, purpose-built system manufacturer, DIY System Builder, and those seeking to upgrade their PC. With a single-sided slim M.2 design, A2000 works to its full potential when installed in an ultra Book or a small form factor PC (SFF PC) system. Available in capacities from 250gb–1tb to meet your system’s needs. A2000 is a self-encrypting Drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit xts-aes hardware-based encryption and allows the usage of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec, McAfee, winmagic and others. A2000 also has built-in edrive support, A security storage specification for use with blockers.
10. Silicon Power 256GB – NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 SSD (SP256GBP34A60M28)
- PCIe Gen 3×4 interface
- LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) error correction code (ECC) technology, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, and RAID engine for enhanced data integrity and stability
- Supports NVMe 1.3, Host Memory Buffer (HMB), and SLC Cache to deliver high and efficient performance
- Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a B notch and therefore, the B key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted.
The P34A60 is an affordable storage solution that doesn’t skimp on performance. It’s designed for novice users, DIY system builders, purpose-built system manufacturers, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC. But with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface, which means four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, This SSD is anything but basic. The P34A60 supports NVMe 1.3, which demands better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency. In addition, HMB (Host Memory Buffer) architecture, which allows the host driver to allocate system memory (RAM) for exclusive use by the SSD, results in higher efficiency. It’s this teamwork that provides optimum performance. The P34A60 is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful error correction code (ECC) algorithm, to keep data secure. Furthermore, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, to ensure that accessed and retrieved data are correct from start to finish, and a RAID engine, which provides an acceptable level of fault tolerance, work to enhance data integrity for greater reliability and stability. With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the P34A60’s compact size allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks. And with up to a massive 2TB capacity option, it’s an easy upgrade that can greatly expand your system’s storage potential while also saving space for other components.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 240Gb Laptop Ssd for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!