We spent many hours on research to finding 560mm liquid cooling radiators,, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 560mm liquid cooling radiators,, you should not miss this article. 560mm liquid cooling radiators, coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 560mm liquid cooling radiators, by our suggestions
984 reviews analysed
1. Corsair Hydro X Series, XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo, RGB Lighting
- A high-performance xylem D5 PWM pump controlled via PWM TO deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- Ten top-mounted RGB LEDs light up your reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- The integrated 330Ml Reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display, with stunning angular design and an integrated fillport that makes filling, flushing and topping-off coolant easy.
- Included temperature sensor provides real-time coolant temperatures from inside your cooling loop.
- Rubberized mounting system reduces pump vibrations and noise, so your custom cooling loop is seen, Not Heard.
The Corsair Hydro x series XD5 RGB pump/reservoir Combo is ready to drive the world’s most demanding custom cooling systems. A xylem D5 PWM pump provides powerful flow rate for multi-block loops and is adjustable via PWM to maximize cooling capacity or minimize noise. Ten built in RGB LEDs, controlled adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software, provide a vibrant splash of control to customize your lighting, while an included temperature sensor gives you real-time performance data from inside your system, for accurate cooling adjustment. Universally compatible with G1/4 fittings and with both 120mm and 140mm fan mounting brackets included, The XD5 RGB pump/reservoir is the heart of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
2. Thermaltake Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling System CL480 64mm Thick Copper Radiator CL-W192-CU00BL-A
- More Rows for More Cooling: Built to perform, this 64mm thick radiator offers a triple-row flat tube design and brass tank for best thermal capacity
- High-Density Copper Fin Design: Designed to accommodate high air volume (Fin per Inch: 14)
- Stainless Steel Frame: Engineered with stainless steel side panels that increase the durability and strength of the radiator while reducing the weight
- Optimized Heat Transfer: Optimized for efficiently pulling heat away from cycling coolant thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation
- High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Baked through a controlled atmosphere soldering line. Materials melt into each other to accomplish optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins
Available in 480mm, 420mm and 360mm sizes, Thermaltake Pacific CL radiators are a high-performance copper radiator series with high-density copper fin design and brass tank. Built for 120mm/140mm high-static pressure fans, these radiators are manufactured from premium-quality materials to provide exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability. Constructed with stainless steel side panels guarantees the durability as well as reducing the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4″ threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up, the Pacific CL Series meets your cooling needs in every way. 2 year warranty.
3. Alphacool 14199 NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 560mm Radiator Water Cooling Radiators
4. Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS PR22-D5 300ml 5-Speed Adjustable D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo 3-Port G 1/4" Thread Tt LCS Certified POM PMMA CL-W082-PL00BL-A
Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS PR22-D5 300ml 5-Speed Adjustable D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo 3-Port G 1/4″ Thread Tt LCS Certified POM PMMA CL-W082-PL00BL-A
Thermaltake launches the Pacific PR Series tube reservoir and D5 pump for the ultimate in custom PC water cooling configurations. Featuring exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability, the PR22-D5 is manufactured from high quality POM and PMMA material to provide a crystal clear, high performance, durable solution. By giving users ideal mounting, fitting and flow, the PR22-D5 is the right choice for PC enthusiasts. Make your system a showcase for all to see with the Thermaltake Pacific PR Series.
- Featuring 6mm thick of the pipe wall, which can sustain the maximum pressure up to 99 PSI (Pounds per square inch).
- Heat-Resistant Acrylic Tank: Made of reliable, light weighted POM and PMMA construction, which is crystal clear and highly durable. High quality acrylic (PMMA) tube maximum working temperature: 131°F
- G ¼” Thread Ports
- 1mm (L) x 78mm (W) x 309.7mm (H)
- Material: POM + PMMA
- Capacity: 300ml
- Maximum Head: 15 Feet
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1135 L/Hr
- Maximum Pressure: 50 PSI
- Connector: 4 Pin
- Pump Speed: 1800, 2550, 3300, 4050, 4800 RPM
- G ¼”
Please visit our website or search “Thermaltake Support” for any assistance.
5. Corsair Hydro X Series, XR5, 240mm, Water Cooling Radiator, Black
- Dual 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
The Corsair Hydro x series XR5 240mm water cooling radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium COPPER radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as integrated fan screw guides and built-in screw protection plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ Threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, The XR5 240mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
6. Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump, 120 Radiator, SickleFlow 120mm for AMD Ryzen/Intel 1151 (MLW-D12M-A18PC-R2)
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with a RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- Larger Surface Area Increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Controller Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU Socket Support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML120L RGB V2 is a refreshed design from the popular MasterLiquid Lite Series that elevates the exterior design elements The Pump of the ML120L RGB V2 has been enhanced with the newly designed 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump that improves the overall cooling efficiency of the AIO water cooler The radiator surface area has been enlarged to increase the surface area for heat dissipation for optimized cooling performance The ML120L RGB V2 will included the latest SickleFlow 120 RGB fan with a brand new design and Air Balance fan blades that is quieter than before without compromising on air flow and pressure
7. Alphacool 14246 NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper X-Flow 420mm Radiator Water Cooling Radiators
Alphacool has been a trendsetter on the scene for developing and improving radiators for years. That’s why these models are among the first radiators to really earn the descriptor “full copper”! All the main elements, not just the fins and channels, but also the channel heads are made of copper. Material-wise, this is a big advantage, and one where other radiators fall by the wayside. The Alphacool NexXxoS X-Flow radiators set themselves apart significantly from conventional radiators in their construction. The X-Flow radiators are built for high flow rates. The slanted copper chambers on either side are built identically. This means the water can flow through all the channels at the same time until it flows into the opposite chamber and leaves the radiator. Freedom in the installation is one of the central points on which Alphacool’s development department focused. Fewer angles are needed, which increases the flow rate and offers more options in the installation. The installation of the radiators, as well as the fans and radiator faceplates, is easy to do with this series: the M3 threads are standard in the radiator sector, affordable and available in all lengths. Even the dreaded mishap of turning the screws in too deeply won’t lead to costly damage with this radiator: an inner protective edge stops the screw before it can come into contact with the fins. The fin spacing was chosen so that the radiator could reach its optimal cooling performance even with slow or medium-speed fans. This is not only comfortable in terms of background noise, but also puts no constraints on the choice of fans.
8. XSPC EX560 Radiator, 140mm x 4, Quad Fan, Black
Introducing a new generation of performance PC radiators. The EX series combines the low profile design of our RS series radiators with the high performance of our award winning RX V1 series. This feat has been possible due to several manufacturing advances including, split fins, improved soldering techniques, and welded seam tubes. The EX series has been designed and optimised for low speed fans, so it can offer high performance cooling at very low noise levels. Supplied 30mm and 6mm 6-32 UNC screws.
9. Corsair Hydro X Series XR5 120mm Water Cooling Radiator
- The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XR5 120mm Water Cooling Radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance
- Single 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom liquid cooling build
- 30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- Screw Protection Plates prevent too long or over-tightened screws from damaging the radiator core.
- Radiator Dimensions: 160mm x 120mm x 30mm
The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XR5 120mm Water Cooling Radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium copper radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as Integrated Fan Screw Guides and built-in Screw Protection Plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, the XR5 120mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat.
Single 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom liquid cooling buil
30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
A premium copper radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
High-quality matte black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
Integrated Fan Screw Guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
Screw Protection Plates prevent too long or over-tightened screws from damaging the radiator core.
Standard G1/4” threads for all inlet/outlet ports provide universal fitting compatibility.
Radiator Dimensions: 160mm x 120mm x 30mm
Screw Thread Size: M4xP0.7
Materials: Copper / Brass
Compatible Materials: Only mix with other copper / brass products
10. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 560Mm Liquid Cooling Radiators for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!