Nowadays, there are so many products of 8 hp predator logsplitter motor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 8 hp predator logsplitter motor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 8 hp predator logsplitter motor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
932 reviews analysed
1. Champion Weather-Resistant Storage Cover for 15-27-Ton Log Splitters
- Weather Resistant – Protect your log splitter from sun damage, rain, snow and more with the tough polyester exterior
- Secure – Adjustable drawstring provides a secure fit for your log splitter
- Versatile – Designed for 15-27-ton Champion log splitters, with or without log catchers
- Quick – The water resistant cover fits over your log splitter quickly to protect it while in storage
- Reliable – Champion Support includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
2. Briggs and Stratton 13R232-0001-F1 Engine
- Dura-bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Dual ball bearing
- Dual-clean air cleaner pleated paper filter with a foam pre-cleaner ensures maximum protection for extended engine life
This genuine 208cc Briggs & Stratton single cylinder engine offers dependable power for your equipment needs. With a power rating of 9.50 gross torque, this engine features a premium dual clean air filtration system and maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition. With a manufacturer limited warranty of 2 years consumer use / 90 days commercial use, Briggs & Stratton provides power that you can trust. This engine includes a Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life. This engine includes an installed muffler. This engine includes a fuel tank.
3. Briggs and Stratton 15T212-0160-F8 1150 Series Intek PowerBuilt 11.50 Gross Torque Engine with A 1-Inch Diameter by 2-7/8-Inch Length Crankshaft, Keyway, and 3/8-24 Tapped
Briggs and Stratton 250cc 1150 Series Horizontal Engine produces 11.5-Feet.-Pound Gross Torque to get the job done. Compact overhead valve design runs cooler and cleaner delivering more power, longer engine life and improved fuel economy. U.S.A. 50-state CARB Compliant. Engine Displacement (cc): 250, Start Type: Recoil, Application: Tillers, compressors, log splitters, edgers, Engine Type: OHV 1150 series, Rated Power (HP): Manufacturer no longer rates this engine by HP, Torque (ft./-Pound): 11.50, Shaft Output: Horizontal, Shaft Diameter (in.): 1, Shaft Length (in.): 2 7/8, Shaft Keyway (in.): 3/16, Shaft End Tapped (Diameter (in.)/Threads per Inch): 3/8 – 24, Shaft Rotation (From PTO Shaft Side): Counterclockwise, PTO Height (in.): 4 11/64, Bearing Type: Plain, Cylinders (qty.): 1, Cylinder Bore: Aluminum alloy, Bore x Stroke (in.): 2.97 x 2.20, Cooling System: Air cooled, Air Cleaner Type: Dual element, Fuel Tank: Yes, Fuel Type: Gasoline, Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.): 3, Oil Capacity (qt.): 0.82 – 0.88 (26 – 28 oz.), Low Oil Shutdown: No, Ignition System: Electronic, Governor System: Mechanical, Carburetor: Float, Throttle Control: Adjustable for a constant speed operation, manual friction, remote, Choke Control: Manual, Max. RPM: 3,800, Muffler Included: Yes, Auto Compression Release: Yes, Bolt Circle (in.): 2 5/8, Mounting Bolt Pattern L x W (in.): 6 3/8 x 3 1/8, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 10 1/8 x 15 5/8 x 15 1/8
4. Briggs & Stratton 130G32-0022-F1 Briggs and Stratton 9.5 GT Horizontal Shaft Engine, Black
This genuine 208cc Briggs & Stratton single cylinder engine offers dependable power for your equipment needs. With a power rating of 9. 50 gross torque, this engine features a premium Dual Clean air filtration system and maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition. With a manufacturer limited of 2 years consumer use / 90 days commercial use, Briggs & Stratton provides power that you can trust. This engine includes a Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life. This engine includes an installed muffler. This engine includes a fuel tank. There are no substitutes when it comes to keeping engine powered equipment healthy, to maximize engine life, meet original equipment specs and provide full coverage, always use genuine parts from Briggs & Stratton
5. Lifan LF168F-2BQ 6.5 HP 196cc 4-Stroke OHV Industrial Grade Gas Engine with Recoil Start and Universal Mounting Pattern
- Industrial grade OHV 4-stroke gasoline engine with .75″ keyway shaft
- General purpose engine with universal mounting plate: great for recreational vehicles, construction, farm, and ranch
- Built to meet and exceed industrial grade quality standards and provide dependable performance
- Replaces Honda, Briggs, Kohler, and other brands
- EPA certified
- Compression release for E-Z starting – low oil shutdown engine protection
Lifan offer industrial grade OHV engines that are quiet and provide dependable performance. All Lifan engines are built to meet and exceed industrial grade quality standards, true 1600 hours engines with cast iron sleeves, automotive grade rods, pistons, rings, crankshafts, cam shafts, and other internal parts. These replacement engines can be used for many applications including but not limited to pressure washers, air compressors, trenchers, concrete mixers, concrete saws, mortar mixers, go-karts and more.
6. Briggs and Stratton 83132-1035-F1 550 Series 127cc Engine
Briggs and Stratton 550 Series engine runs cooler and cleaner, delivering more power, smoother operation, longer engine life and improved fuel economy. Excellent performer for mid-duty applications. Dura-Bore(r) cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life, float carburetor for consistent, easy starting, maintenance-free Magnetron(r) electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts, Maxi-Clean(tm) automotive-type pleated paper air filter provides superior protection for long engine life, dual oil filter and drain, dual ball bearings that reduces wear for longer life, 50-state compliant engine, buyer protection package provides two-year consumer warranty.
7. Pro Chaser GX340 GX390 Carburetor for Harbor Freight Predator 301cc 8HP 420cc 56101 67853 69784 69324 OHV Engine Air Compressor Greyhound 66492 66555 LF182FD LF188FD 11HP 13 HP Engine Motor
- Honda GX240 GX270 GX340 GX390 Carburetor
- Replaces for Harbor Freight Predator 301cc 8HP OHV Engine
- Replaces for Harbor Freight Predator 420cc 56101 67853 69784 69324 Air Compressor
- Replaces for Harbor Freight Greyhound 66492 LF182FD 11HP Engine Motor
- Replaces for Harbor Freight Greyhound 66555 LF188FD 13 HP Engine Motor
8. NorthStar Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter – 24-Ton, 160cc Honda GX160 Engine
9. Powerhorse Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter – 22 Tons, 212cc Engine
- Heavy-duty hydraulic system protects and extends the life of hydraulic system components by preventing contaminants from entering and circulating through the system
- 10 Micron Zinga-made Powerhorse filter removes contaminants created during operation or introduced when adding or changing oil
- 100 Mesh suction strainer acts as a pre-filter to prolong the life of the return line filter, valve, pump and cylinder and also prevents contaminants from passing through system components up stream of the return line filter
- 40 micron breather prevents airborne contaminants from entering the hydraulic system
- Inlet and outlet locations are on opposite sides of the tank to promote cooling of the hydraulic fluid by increasing its travel time
10. NorthStar Horizontal Log Splitter with Log Lift – 37-Ton, 389cc Honda GX390 Engine
The NorthStar Horizontal Log Splitter with Log Lift gives you premium components and exclusive features that let you save time, increase performance and work effectively. The backbone of this log splitter is an industrial-strength I-beam with heavy plate steel reinforcement. Auto-return wedge saves time and effort when splitting.
The premium hydraulic system is protected by a quad filtering system that uses four different components to protect the hydraulic system from contaminants. Large hydraulic oil reservoir allows fluid to cool, reducing wear and allowing fluid to last longer. High-speed hubs, torsion axle, 12 wheels with high-speed tires and integrated trailer lights make it easy to get to the worksite. Comes with hydraulic log lift, capable of raising logs up to 340 lbs. Max. PSI: 3,500, Hoses: High pressure w/wire braid, Wedge: 12 in. H, Fuel Capacity (gal.): 1.6, Engine: Honda GX390, Max. Log Size L x W (in.): 31 x 24, Automatic Cylinder Return: Yes, Log Cradle: Yes, Cylinder: 5 in. x 30 in., Engine Displacement (cc): 390, Log Lift: Hydraulic, Pre-assembled: Yes, Gross Torque: 19 1/2 ft. lbs. @ 2,500 lbs., Ball Coupler (in.): 2, Tire Size: 12 in., Ram Force (Tons): 37, Low Oil Shutdown: Yes, Cycle Time (sec.): 13, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 113 x 63 x 42, Fenders: Yes, Jack Stand: Leg, Lights: Yes, Continuous Force (Tons): 34.3, Oil Reservoir (gal.): 21, Pump: 16 GPM, Product Type: Horizontal splitter
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 8 Hp Predator Logsplitter Motor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!