Top 10 Apple Laptops 2018
Finding your suitable readers for apple laptops 2018 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple laptops 2018 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
703 reviews analysed
1. New Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) – Gold
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast SSD storage
- 8GB of memory
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- Force Touch trackpad
2. Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop MD760LL/B, 4GB Ram – 128GB SSD – 1.4 GHz Intel i5 Dual Core (Renewed)
The Apple MacBook Air “Core i5” 1.4 13-Inch (Early 2014/Haswell) features a 22-nm “Haswell” 1.4 GHz Intel “Core i5” processor (4260U) with two independent processor “cores” on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 8 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 128 GB or 256 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and an “integrated” Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics processor that shares system memory. This all is packed in a razor thin 0.11-0.68 inch), 2.96 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p “FaceTime HD” webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and a 13.3″ widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix “glossy” display (1440×900 native resolution). Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a “Thunderbolt” port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-capable SD card slot.
3. 2018 Newest Acer CB3-532 15.6" HD Chromebook with 3x Faster WiFi, Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 up to 2.48GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, HDMI, USB 3.0, Webcam, 12-Hours Battery, Chrome OS
- This chromebook is 15.6 inch notouch screen
- Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core N3060 1.6 GHz, Up to 2.48GHz
- 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz
- 16GB eMMC Flash Memory, No Optical drive
- SD card reader
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, Color: White
Google Chrome OS 11.6″ multitouch screen for hands-on control. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight. Intel Celeron processor N3060 Entry-level dual-core processor for general e-mail, Internet and productivity tasks. 2GB system memory for basic multitasking 16GB eMMC flash memory. This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback. Intel HD Graphics 400 Weighs 2.76 lbs. and measures 0.8″ thin Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 3-cell lithium ion battery. The Corning Gorilla glass display resists scratches and withstands minor impact damage. Bluetooth interface syncs with compatible devices 1 USB 3.0 port maximizes the latest high-speed devices. Also includes 1 USB 2.0 port to connect more accessories and peripherals. The USB 3.0 port is backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds). HDMI output expands your viewing options Built-in media reader for simple photo transferSupports SD memory card formats. Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity (2×2, 867 Mbps)Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 6x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N (150 Mbps). Backward-compatible with other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots. Built-in HD webcam with microphone Additional ports Headphone/microphone combo jack. Note: This Chromebook does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
4. Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Mac OS X Mountain Lion (Renewed)
- 21.5″ 2.7GHz Dual Core i5
- 8GM Memory, 1TB Hard Drive
- Integrated Intel Iris Pro 5200
- Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Fresh installation of Mac OS X Mountain Lion, includes new MagSafeadapter
The iMac “Core i5” 2.7 21.5-Inch Aluminum (Late 2013/Haswell) features a 22 nm “Haswell/Crystalwell” Quad Core 2.7 GHz Intel “Core i5” (4570R) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM, a 1TB Hard Drive, and an “integrated” Intel Iris Pro 5200 graphics processor with 128 MB of “Crystalwell” embedded DRAM (and shared system memory). It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive. This model has a 21.5″ 1920×1080 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display with the “cover glass fully laminated to the LCD and anti-reflective coating.” The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges. Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0. Compared to its predecessor, this model essentially has the same external enclosure, but it has a much more efficient “Fourth Generation” processor and architecture, as well as faster graphics, faster Wi-Fi, and the option of faster storage. The “Late 2013” iMac models shipped with a compact aluminum Apple Wireless Keyboard and the choice of either a multi-touch “Magic Mouse,” a multi-touch “Magic Trackpad,” or a traditional wired Apple mouse.
5. Apple MacBook Air MD711LL/B 11.6in Widescreen LED Backlit HD Laptop, Intel Dual-Core i5 up to 2.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, HD Camera, USB 3.0, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Mac OS X (Renewed)
- 11-Inch LED-backlit Display with build in 720p FaceTime HD Camera
- 1366×768 Resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 5000.
- 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 4GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory , 128GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Mac OS X
This is an Apple MacBook Air 11″ MD711LL/B Laptop computer, featuring Intel i5-4260U 1.40GHz processor, Webcam, 4GB RAM, and a 128GB SSD. This machine is fully refurbished and will offer you years of computing, backed by our 90-Day Warranty!
6. Magic Keyboard for 12.9-inch iPad Pro (4th Generation) – US English
- The all-new Magic Keyboard is an amazing companion for iPad Pro.
- It features the best typing experience ever on iPad, a trackpad that opens up new ways to work with iPadOS, a USB-C port for charging, backlit keys, and front and back protection.
- With a new floating cantilever design, iPad Pro attaches magnetically and allows you to smoothly adjust to the perfect viewing angle for you.
- Compatibility: iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd and 4th generation)
7. Apple USB SuperDrive
- The sleek, compact USB SuperDrive.
- Compatible with the following computers: MacBook Pro with Retina display*, MacBook Air, iMac (late 2012) and later, Mac mini (late 2009) and later Mac Pro (late 2013)*
- *MacBook Pro / Mac Pro models with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports require a USB-C to USB Adapter (sold separately) to use Apple USB SuperDrive)
8. 61W USB C Power Adapter Charger for MacBook Pro 13 15 inch 2018 2019, 2020 MacBook Air New, MacBook 12 inch, iPad Pro 12.9 11 inch, Thunderbolt 3 Wall Charger with 6.6ft 5A Type-C to C Charging Cord
- ????【Super High Speed】 – Zealife USB C charger for Macbook Pro delivers top speed of 61W to fast charge your MacBook Pro 13 inch from 0 to 100% in just 1.8 hours, saving up to 2 hours for you. It could not only fast charge your 2018 MacBook Pro 13 inch 15 inch, New 2020 MacBook Air 13 inch 2019 2018, 2017 2016 2015 MacBook 12 inch, but also be used as a 30W iPad Pro charger to fast charge 2020/ 2018 iPad Pro 12.9 inch Gen3, iPad Pro 11 inch at 30W.
- ????【Super Wide Compatibility】 – Zealife 61w usb-c power adapter for apple macbook pro 13 match all USB-C device and most PD devices from smart phones to laptops, it Identify your devices automatically and provide the fastest and most efficient output current. And this 61W USB C charger also suits for other Type-C phones, such as Googel Pixel 2 3 4 XL 2XL 3XL 4XL, Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S9, S8, Note 9, Note 8, Nexus 6P, LG G6, Moto Z etc.
- ????【Comprehensive Safety】 – With Zealife’s multiprotect safeguards, our macbook usb c charger offer dependable protection for your devices, avoid them from overcharging, overheating, over voltage & short circuiting. With the advanced IC tech, the mac book air 2020 charger reduce power wastage and maximize charging efficiency up to 92%. Note: Continuous high-power output will lead to a temperature rise, but it is normal and within the safety limits of standard certification.
- ????【Slim Compact Size】-Zealife MacBook air 2020 charger is 40% smaller than original Apple MacBook Pro USB C Charger, without sacrificing a Watt of charing power. The super long 6.6ft USB C to C cable enable you to work or lying wherever you are when charging your phone, iPad or MacBook Pro. We also add a foldable plug for a more compact size. Totally travel ready for you.
- ????【What You Get】- Zealife USB C iPad Pro charger, 6.6ft USB-C to USB-C cable, User Guide & 24-hour professional after-sale service. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our 61W power adapter, please contact us and we would refund you or replace it for you. Totally no worry for you!
9. New Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, 2.6GHz Intel Core i7) – Silver
- Ninth-generation 6-Core Intel Core i7 Processor
- Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300M Graphics with GDDR6 memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Six-speaker system with force-cancelling woofers
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi
10. Apple 61W USB-C Power Adapter
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Laptops 2018 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!