The Best Apple New Adapter
Nowadays, there are so many products of apple new adapter in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for apple new adapter in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings apple new adapter which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
944 reviews analysed
1. Apple 18W USB-C Power Adapter
- The Apple 18W Usb‑c power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go
- While the power adapter is compatible with any Usb‑c-enabled device, Apple recommends pairing it with the 11-inch iPad Pro and 12. 9-Inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation) for optimal charging Performance
- Charging cable sold separately
2. USB C Hub HDMI Adapter for MacBook Pro 2019/2018/2017, MOKiN 5 in 1 Dongle USB-C to HDMI, Sd/TF Card Reader and 2 Ports USB 3.0 (Space Gray)
- Usb-c hub (5-in-1): extend one 4K UHD HDMI port, two Supper speed USB 3.0 Ports, one SD Memory Card slot and one TF memory card slot from one USB-C/Thunderbolt 3/ Type C port
- 4K video USB-C to HDMI Adapter: mirror or extend your screen with USB C hub HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD @ 30Hz or full HD 1080P video to HDTV, monitor or projector
- Super speed USB 3.0 ports(at full-speed): allow you to connect keyboard, Mouse, hard drive, etc to MacBook Pro, up to 5Gbps data transmission speed, down compatible with USB A 2.0 and below. Because HDD/SDD needs more power, so this adapter only allow connect 1 HDD/SSD and this adapter won’t support Apple USB Super drive.
- Convenient USB-C to card reader for USB-C/Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 devices to access files from SD/TF card reader, perfect for photographer or designer, etc
- Aluminiun case design(space Gray), perfect for new laptops with USB-C port, such as 2017 MacBook Pro, 2015/2016 retain 12 inch MacBook, Dell XPS 13, HP spetre x2, etc.
3. USB C Female to USB Male Adapter (3 Pack),Type C to USB A Charger Cable Adapter for iPhone 11 Pro Max,Airpods iPad 2018,Samsung Galaxy Note 10 S20 Plus 20 S20+ 20+ Ultra,Google Pixel 4 4a 3 3A 2 XL
- BE AWARE OF THE LIMITATION: This is a USB-C female to USB-A male adapter designed for charging or data transfer and it will NOT support vidoe signal transmission.
- With this little dongle plugged into an available standard USB port, your legacy devices (charger, power bank, computer) can turn into a USB-C enabled platform.
- You can easily hook up any USB-C peripherals (USB Type-C cable, USB Type-C flash drive, USB Type-C hub) that make use of the newer USB-C connector.
- This adapter offers data transfer speeds of up to 480 Mbps between connected devices and also supports up to 2 Amps of power output for charging your devices. Enjoy the fast and safe charging.
- Our aluminum-alloy-bodied dongle occupies very little space and can plug directly onto the end of your USB-A hardware, so you won’t have to worry about carrying it around.
4. Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect iOS devices and many of your standard USB accessories to a MacBook with USB-C port.*Plug the USB-C end of the adapter into the USB-C port on your MacBook to connect your flash drive, camera, or other standard USB device. You can also connect a USB cable to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.*Some USB accessories are not supported.
5. Apple 61W USB-C Power Adapter
6. Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter lets you connect Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices — external hard drives and Thunderbolt displays, for example — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- As a bidirectional adapter, it can also connect new Thunderbolt 3 devices to a Mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.
- Requires macOS Sierra.
- Compatibility- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display, 13-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), iMac Pro, Mac mini – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
7. Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- The USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
- 3840×2160 at 60Hz on: iPad Pro 11-inch (latest model), iPad Pro 12.9-Inch (latest model), MacBook Pro (15-Inch), iMac (27-inch Retina 5K display), iMac (Retina 21.5-Inch 4K display), and iMac Pro
- 1080P at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on: MacBook Pro (13-inch), MacBook Pro (15-Inch, previous model), iMac (21.5-Inch, previous model), and Mac Mini
- Connections: HDMI, USB, USB-C
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector.
- Supports both video and audio output.
8. Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable (1 m)
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac for syncing and charging.
- You can also use this cable with your Apple 29W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X. Reversible design
- Compatible with the following computers: 12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- iMac Pro
9. USB C to Mini DisplayPort Adapter UPTab ([email protected]) USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 to MDP Adapter with Power Port for New iPad Pro 2018 MacBook Pro 2016-2020 Galaxy S10 and Many More USB-C Devices (Silver)
- This adapter will NOT work with Apple Thunderbolt Cinema Display. This adapter will NOT work in combination with other adapters. This adapter is NOT compatible with other inline adapters between the adapter and the monitor. Before you purchase this adapter please make sure your Device (Computer/Tablet/Smart Phone) supports DisplayPort Alt Mode Over USB-C
- USB C 3.1 (TYPE C) to Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP, MDP) adapter. Connect Apple Cinema Display Mini DisplayPort monitor over USB-C to a MacBook, MacBook Pro or iMac with Thunderbolt 3 port
- Supports Display Resolution up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz frame rate with 24-bit color
- transmits both video and audio, compatibility with displays, monitors and projectors with Mini DisplayPort port. A Mini Displayport cable is required Pass-through USB-C Power Port. Includes on-chip microprocessor with internal SPI ROM. Easy Install no drivers or power required. This adapter supports Power Delivery (PD) trough USB-C which is perfect for MacBook and MacBook Pro 2016/2020
- Pass-through USB-C Power Port. Includes on-chip microprocessor with internal SPI ROM. Easy Install no drivers or power required. This adapter supports Power Delivery (PD) trough USB-C which is perfect for MacBook and MacBook Pro 2016/2020.
- Work With 2016-2020 MacBook Pro, MacBook 12-inch, 2017-2020 iMac, 2018/2020 USB-C iPad Pro, Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 13/15, Galaxy S9/S10, and more laptops/tablets/pc which comply with the USB-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode. 1 Year Warranty.
The USB-C To Mini DisplayPort Adapter is an excellent tech companion to devices like Apple MacBook Pro/Air (2016+), iPad Pros (2018+), Google Chromebook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga, and many more with its fantastic Ultra HD 4K 60Hz resolution and 8-channel audio support design.
With a USB-C power delivery port, you can seamlessly power your Apple MacBook 2016+ and MacBook Pro 2016+ with Touch Bar and use the Mini DisplayPort simultaneously. The durable aluminum shell allows for improved heat dissipation to prevent overheating, and the small, compact design makes it especially travel-friendly.
Self-powered, sleek, and modern, the USB-C To Mini DisplayPort Adapter is a must-have tech accessory for those who need to connect video sources to their display device without hassle.
- Self-powered – no external power required
- Connects to Mini DisplayPort
- Aluminum shell – excellent heat dissipation
- Power delivery pass-through for charging
- Supports Ultra HD 4K at 60Hz resolution
- Includes on-chip microprocessor with internal SPI ROM
- HDCP 2.2 repeater function with on-chip keys
- Supports TMDS scrambling for EMI/RFI reduction
- Supports SCDC (Status and Control Data Channel)
- Audio support up to 8 channels LPCM
- Apple MacBook Pro 2016 and later including new 16″
- Apple MacBook Air 2018 and later
- Apple MacBook 2016 and later
- Apple iPad Pro 2018 and later
- Apple iMac 2017 and later
- Apple Mac Mini 2018 and later
- Apple Mac Pro 2019
- Android Smart Phones and Tablets with USB-C
- Google Pixel
- Google Chromebooks with USB-C
- Lenovo Laptops with USB-C
- HP laptops with USB-C
- Any Computer with Thunderbolt 3
Can only convert signal from USB-C (Type-C) to Mini DisplayPort.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple New Adapter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!