Nowadays, there are so many products of dell docking cable in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dell docking cable in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dell docking cable which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
539 reviews analysed
1. Thunderbolt USB-C Cable 5T73G for Dell Docking Station Thunderbolt TB15 TB16 K16A Dock Compatible Dell DPN 5T73G 05T73G 3V37X 03V37X Docking Station Cable
- DP/N: 5T73G / 05T73G
- Port : Thunderbolt USB-C / Thunderbolt USB Type-C to Dock
- ATTENTION : Docking Station NOT include.
- NOTE: The Dell Thunderbolt dock will not function on a device with Display Port over USB Type-C with the current Thunderbolt only cable. Future Dell Docking Station Connector cables for the Dell Thunderbolt Dock will be a universal USB Type-C /Thunderbolt 3 compliant, allowing the dock to connect to either Display Port over USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- 12 Months Warranty
Product Name: Thunderbolt Dock USB-C Cable for Dell Docking Station
Product Part number, DP/N: 05T73G / 5T73G
Compatible Models :
Dell Thunderbolt Dock TB15 Dock TX2CP
Dell Dock TB16 ,
NOTE: The Dell Thunderbolt dock will not function on a device with Display Port over USB Type-C with the current Thunderbolt only cable. Future Dell Docking Station Connector cables for the Dell Thunderbolt Dock will be a universal USB Type-C /Thunderbolt 3 compliant, allowing the dock to connect to either Display Port over USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 ports.
2. Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt Docking Station with 180W AC Power Adapter (130W Power Delivery)
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3. 1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1 with power Share), 1x combo Audio/headset, 1x audio out.
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1. 4, 1x HDMI 2. 0B, 1x USB-C multifunction DisplayPort, 2x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1), 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, 1x Thunderbolt 3.
- Power: power adapter 180 Watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8. 1 in x 3. 5 in x 1. 1 in. Weight: 20. 63 oz.
- See description for important compatibility information.
Dell Thunderbolt Dock — WD19TB. Compatibility: Latitude 3301; Latitude 3390 2-in-1; Latitude 3400; Latitude 3490; Latitude 3500; Latitude 3590. Compatible and Recommended: Latitude 5280; Latitude 5285; Latitude 5289; Latitude 5290; Latitude 5290 2-in-1; Latitude 5300; Latitude 5300 2-in-1; Latitude 5400; Latitude 5401; Latitude 5480; Latitude 5490; Latitude 5491; Latitude 5500; Latitude 5501; Latitude 5580; Latitude 5590; Latitude 5591; Latitude 7200 2-in-1; Latitude 7280; Latitude 7285; Latitude 7300; Latitude 7380; Latitude 7389; Latitude 7390; Latitude 7390 2-in-1; Latitude 7400; Latitude 7400 2-in-1; Latitude 7480; Latitude 7490; Precision 3520; Precision 3530; Precision 3540; Precision 3541; Precision 5520; Precision 5530; Precision 5530 2-in-1; Precision 5540; Precision 7520*; Precision 7530*; Precision 7540*; Precision 7720*; Precision 7730*; Precision 7740*; Rugged 5420; Rugged 5424; Rugged 7424; XPS 9360; XPS 9365; XPS 9370; XPS 9380; XPS 9530; XPS 9560; XPS 9570; XPS 9575. (*Precision 7520/7530/7540/7720/7730/7740 require more power than 130W, so when docked with the Dell Dock WD19 (130W/180W) or Dell Thunderbolt Dock WD19TB, the workstation power adapter needs to be plugged in for optimal operation. For the best experience with Precision 7530/7540 or 7730/7740, choose the Dell Performance Dock WD19DC which comes with a dual USB-C connector that provides up to 210W power delivery, so you no longer need an additional power adapter). Boost your PC’s power with ExpressCharge Boost on the world’s most powerful and first modular Thunderbolt dock with a future-ready design.
3. Dell WD19 130W Docking Station (with 90W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1 with PowerShare), 2x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 1x combo Audio/ headset, 1x audio Out
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0B, 1x USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort, 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Power: power adapter 130 watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz). docking interface: USB-C
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches. Weight: 20.63 oz
- See description for important compatibility information
Dell dock – WD19 130W. Boost your PC’s power on the world’s most powerful and first modular USB-C dock with a future-ready design. Recommended and compatible systems: Latitude Series: 3301, 3390, 3400, 3490, 3500, 3590, 5280, 5285, 5290, 5300, 5400, 5401, 5480, 5490, 5500, 5501, 5580, 5590, 7200, 7280, 7285, 7300, 7380, 7389, 7390, 7400, 7480, 7490. Rugged Series: 5420, 5424, 7424. Xps series: 9360, 9365, 9370, 9380. Note: This docking station includes a 130W power adapter, but only delivers 90W of power to the laptop due to the power requirements of the dock itself. Built for the future. Mix and match: evolve as your needs change with our most versatile dock. The future-ready design lets you swap out modules with ease If you need to do field replacements or upgrade your systems. Ultimate connectivity: USB-C connectivity makes it easier than ever to deliver power, data, audio and video in one convenient cable, No matter what system You use. Clean and clutter-free: stay productive by mounting your dock behind your monitor or under your desk with the optional, secure VESA mount, that offers Complete flexibility With the built-in one-meter cable. Information in a flash: with data transfer speeds of up to 10gbps, you can stay productive when connected to all your devices. Optimize your workspace. Smooth and seamless: work without disruptions utilizing a single firmware on our most manageable docks ever. Plus, with Dell Client command Suite and Microsoft system Center configuration Manager, you can quickly and easily update your firmware without rebooting your dock. Secure Manageability: keep your information safe with Mac address pass-thru and remote port-disablement. Plus, with features like PXE Boot, wake-on-lan and more, It’s easier than ever to stay.
4. Dell TB16 Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Docking Station with 180W Adapter, Black, Model:452-BCNP
- Supports up to 3 displays. Display/video ports: 1x HDMI
- 1x DisplayPort
- 1x Mini DisplayPort. Video port: 1x VGA (15 pin D-Sub).
- 3x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- 1x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port.
- 1x speaker output (rear)
- 1x combo Audio (front)
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port. Kensington lock slot.
- Small footprint at just 5.7 x 5.7 x 2 inches. Weight: 25.39 oz (1.59 lbs).
- 180W Power supply
- 7.4mm DC-in power input. See description for compatibility.
The Dell Business Thunderbolt Dock – TB16 with 180W Adapter allows you to quickly connect your mobile workstation to a single data and power source for ultimate display performance and speedy data transfers. The dock connects to Thunderbolt 3 enabled notebooks with a single USB Type-C Thunderbolt Cable, allowing users to quickly connect to multiple displays and peripherals, providing power to the notebook, and freeing up space on your desk and in your workspace. While Dell has committed to ensuring the TB16 meets open standards, 3rd party OEMs can limit compatibility. Compatible Models: Latitude: 7275, 7280, 7285, 7370, 7380, 7480, Latitude E5570, XPS 12: 9250, XPS 13: ,9350, 9360, 9365
5. Dell WD19 180W Docking Station (130W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black (KXFHC 0KXFHC 210-ARIQ)
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1 with PowerShare), 2x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 1x Combo Audio/ Headset, 1x Audio Out.
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI, 1x USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort, 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45.
- Power: Power Adapter 180 Watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz). Docking Interface: USB-C. Cable Included: 1x SuperSpeed USB-C Cable (3.3 Ft).
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches. Weight: 20.63 oz.
- See Description for Important Compatibility Information.
Dell WD19 Docking Station with 180W AC Power Adapter (130W Power Delivery) – Boost your PC’s power on the world’s most powerful and first modular dock with a future-ready design. Recommended and Compatible Dell Systems: Latitude Series: 3301, 3390, 3400, 3490, 3500, 3590, 5280, 5285, 5290, 5300, 5400, 5401, 5480, 5490, 5491, 5500, 5501, 5580, 5590, 5591, 7200, 7280, 7285, 7300, 7380, 7389, 7390, 7400, 7480, 7490. Precision Series: 3520, 3530, 3540, 3541, 5520, 5530, 5540. The following are compatible but may also require that the laptop be plugged into a power supply; 7520, 7530, 7540, 7720, 7730, 7740. Rugged Series: 5420, 5424, 7424. XPS Series: 9360, 9365, 9370, 9380, 9530, 9560, 9570, 9575. Note: This docking station includes a 180W power adapter, but only delivers 130W of power to the laptop due to the power requirements of the dock itself. If your laptop requires more than 130W of power to run, you may need to have a power supply connected to the laptop. Power adapter 180 Watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz) Dimensions (WxDxH) 8.1 in x 3.5 in x 1.1 in.it’s easier than ever to stay productive while managing your dock.
6. Dell E-Port Plus Advanced Port Replicator with USB 3.0 for E Series Latitudes, 130W AC
- 2x USB 3.0, 3x USB 2.0, 1x VGA, 2x DVI-D, 2x Display Port.
- 1 x Serial, 2 x PS/2 Connectors, 1 x Parallel Connector, 1x mouse.
- 1x Keyboard, RJ-45 Ethernet Port, Microphone in, 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
- Security Cable Slot, Lock/Unlock Switch, easy removal with eject button.
- See Full Description for Compatible Dell Models.
Maximize your workspace with the Dell E-Port Plus Replicator. This E-Port Plus Replicator gives you a comfortable work space where you can plug a keyboard, mouse and monitor to the port replicators and use your laptop like a desktop. Attach external monitors by using the available display ports. Enhance your experience further by expanding your peripherals by connecting your mouse, printer, keyboard and other accessories. This docking station is compatible with the following Dell Models: Latitude E4200, Latitude E4300, Latitude E4310, Latitude E5400, Latitude E5410, Latitude E5420, Latitude E5430, Latitude E5500, Latitude E5510, Latitude E5520, Latitude E6220, Latitude E6230, Latitude E6320, Latitude E6330, Latitude E6400, Latitude E6400 ATG, Latitude E6410, Latitude E6410 ATG, Latitude E6420, Latitude E6420 ATG, Latitude E6430, Latitude E6430 ATG, Latitude E6500, Latitude E6510, Latitude E6520, Latitude E6530, Latitude E7240, Latitude E7440, Latitude XT3.
7. AmazonBasics USB 3.0 Cable – A-Male to B-Male – 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)
- 6-foot-long high-speed multi-shielded USB 3.0 A-Male to B-Male cable
- Backwards compatible with high speed USB 2.0 devices as well as USB 1.1
- Constructed with corrosion-resistant, gold-plated connectors for optimal signal clarity and shielding to minimize interference
- PC and Mac compatible
- USB 3.0 uses less power, but has increased power output – up to 4.8 Gbit/s. Compared with the USB 2.0 transmission speed, USB 3.0 is 10 times faster
An Amazon Brand.
8. Dell USB-C Mobile Adapter (DA300)
- Connect to 4K displays at 60Hz via DP or HDMI port and enjoy a crisp and clear view without compromising on performance. Supports single display at a time.
- The only USB-C adapter with in-built Cable management and a round, coaxial cable that offers a reliable connection with enhanced signal integrity.
- Small and round-shaped, the compact adapter fits neatly in your bag, while the concealed cable can be extended or retracted by rotating the top and bottom cover of the adapter, for easy storage.
- Easy to use, the adapter is ready to go when you plug it in – no installation of external drivers is necessary. Pair your adapter with Dell systems to enjoy business Class features.
- Usb-a and USB-C downstream Ports also offer fast data transfer rates.
Featuring the widest variety of port options available including HDMI, DP, VGA, Ethernet, USB-C and USB-A, this Dell USB-C Mobile Adapter – DA300 offers seamless video, network and data connectivity, in a neat, compact design. Connect to 4K displays at 60Hz for crisp, clear resolution without compromising on performance. The USB-C and USB-A downstream ports let you connect other supported peripherals and enjoy faster file transfers with SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps data transfer speeds. The innovatively designed adapter fits neatly in your bag and features a concealed cable for tidy storage. A longer coaxial cable allows for greater flexibility to work with various form factors from clamshells to 2-in-1s to detachables, providing enhanced and reliable signal quality. Simply plug it in and you’re ready to go – no driver installation necessary. Works best with Dell systems and supports Dell Business Class features.
9. Dell WD19 180W Docking Station (130W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black (Renewed)
Dell WD19 180W Docking Station (130W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black (Renewed)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Docking Cable for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!