Nowadays, there are so many products of dell raid enclosure in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dell raid enclosure in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dell raid enclosure which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
621 reviews analysed
1. StarTech.com Dual-Bay 2.5in to 3.5in SATA Hard Drive Adapter Enclosure with RAID – Supports SATA III & RAID 0, 1, Spanning, JBOD Aluminum (35SAT225S3R)
- Install two 2.5” SATA drives into a 3.5” drive bay and get increased performance or data redundancy with RAID
- Dual-Bay 2.5” to 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Adapter Enclosure
- 2-Bay adapter enclosure for cost-effective upgrades to legacy desktop PCs and servers
- Install two 2.5″ SSDs/HDDs into a single internal or external 3.5″ drive bay
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 plus Spanning and JBOD
Install two 2.5” SATA drives into a 3.5” drive bay and get increased performance with RAID – this unique dual-bay adapter enclosure you an easy and cost-effective way to upgrade legacy systems such desktop PCs and servers, by letting you install two 2.5″ solid-state drives or hard drives into a single 3.5″ drive bay. Upgrade your system performance the adapter enclosure you install newer, higher performing drives such as SSDs into legacy systems that may only support 3.5” hard drives. The enclosure provides a cost-efficient way for companies and organizations to enhance storage performance and reliability without expensive upgrades to Core it systems. It’s also ideal for system administrators and integrators who want to build a system or upgrade a system with limited SATA interfaces to take advantage of the increased drive performance of 2.5” SSDs or increased capacity with support for two drives. The adapter enclosure allows you to install two 2.5″ SATA drives into an internal or external 3.5-Inch bay, such as a drive drawer Caddy or tray, or 3.5″ drive enclosure. To utilize the full speed potential of your SATA III hard drives, the drive converter supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6Gbps. Suitable for drives with a height of up to 15 mm, virtually any 2.5″ SATA drive can be made to look and function like a 3.5″ drive. Enhanced performance and data redundancy with RAID the adapter enclosure is equipped with hardware RAID to provide improved performance and data redundancy. Enclosure supports both RAID 0 and RAID 1 as well as Spanning, and JBOD, and lets you choose your preferred backup mode by simply adjusting the RAID setting switch. The RAID 1 functionality ideal in a hot-swapping server environment, providing level of security and reliability to your data through data redundancy. With RAID 0 support, you can combine the storage capacity of the two hard drives achieve faster read and write speeds. Easy and flexible installation you can install the adapter enclosure into a desktop PC or server. It offers flexible use in hot-swap bays or in a more fixed, permanent installation in a 3.5” hard-drive mounting bay with standard mounting holes. Once installed, you simply slide two 2.5” HDD/SSDs into the adapter enclosure, with no tools required. The aluminum housing protects installed drives in a durable enclosure.
2. Sabrent USB 3.2 4-Bay 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Tray-Less Docking Station (DS-SC4B)
- USB 3.2 Type-C port with up to 10Gbps transfer speed.
- 4 x SATA 6Gbit/s 3.5” hard-drive bays.
- High-quality aluminum for optimal heat dissipation and structural integrity.
- Hot-Swappable with 4 independent ON/OFF power switches.
- Locking key to prevent accidental bay opening, fully tray-less design.
The Sabrient USB 3. 2 4-Bay 3. 5″ SATA Hard Drive Tray-less Docking Station (DS-SC4B) is the PERFECT solution for all you docking needs! FEATURES USB 3. 2 Type-C port with up to 10Gbps transfer speed. 4 x SATA 6Gbit/s 3. 5” hard-drive bays. High-quality aluminum for optimal heat dissipation and structural integrity. Hot-Swappable with 4 independent ON/OFF power switches. Locking key to prevent accidental bay opening, fully tray-less design. Built-in 90mm fan for additional cooling power. Built-in Kensington security slot. Auto-Switching external power supply: 100 to 240 volts. Main ON/OFF power switch. Fully backward compatible with USB 3. 0 / 2. 0 / 1. 1. NOTE: This multi-bay station does NOT do RAID arrays on its own. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS Windows / Mac OS / Linux. PACKAGE CONTENTS Sabrient 4-bay Hard-Drive tray-less docking station. Auto-Switching AC-DC power adapter: 100~240VAC Input. Power Cable. USB Type-C to Type-A cable, Type-A to Type-C adapter. Locking Key. Quick installation guide.
3. StarTech.com Dual-Slot Hard Drive Enclosure for M.2 SATA SSDs – USB 3.1 (10Gbps) – Aluminum – M.2 to SATA – Raid Drive Enclosure (SM22BU31C3R)
- Turn two M.2 SATA drives into ultra-fast portable storage with RAID for increased performance or redundancy
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) Dual M.2 SATA SSD Enclosure for USB-C or USB-A enabled laptop, tablet, smartphone or desktop computer / works with USB C enabled host including MacBook or Dell XPS
- Supports RAID 0 / RAID 1 / JBOD / BIG and provides TRIM support
- Supports common M.2 SATA SSDs, and enables you to mount multiple drive lengths: 30 mm (2230), 42 mm (2242), 60 mm (2260) and 80 mm (2280) (Not compatible with M.2 NVMe or AHCI PCI-Express SSDs)
- Durable vented aluminum enclosure provides SATA I/II/III support / USB-C enclosure / USB 3.1 Gen 2 USB C dual drive M.2 SATA SSD enclosure / USB 3.1 Gen 2 dual M.2 SATA portable enclosure / M.2 SATA external hard drive enclosure / USB C M.2 SATA drive enclosure / RAID drive enclosure
This dual M.2 SATA enclosure with RAID makes it easy to add ultra-fast, portable external storage to your USB-C or USB-A enabled laptop, tablet, smartphone or desktop computer. Its multiple RAID modes provide increased capacity, improved performance, or data redundancy.
Access your external data at greater speeds
Quickly access, transfer, and backup your files wherever you go. This dual-slot M.2 RAID enclosure enables you to easily access your data by creating a high-performance, ultra-portable storage solution using two M.2 (NGFF) SATA SSDs. It’s ideal for creative professionals and corporate and government executives who need fast access to important data files, while out in the field or back at the office.
The RAID enclosure enables you to leverage the speed of your M.2 (NGFF) SATA drives by taking advantage of USB 3.1 Gen 2, with data transfer rates of up to 10Gbps. It ensures easy access to your files for data migration and data backups so that you can safeguard important data at all times.
Increase performance and data redundancy
With multiple RAID options, the M.2 RAID enclosure enables you to gain increased storage size, performance or redundancy. The enclosure supports RAID 0, RAID 1, Spanning, and JBOD, enabling you to choose your preferred backup mode. It also supports SSD TRIM to prolong drive lifespan and performance.
Make your data more portable
Compact and engineered with an aluminum housing, the dual-slot M.2 SATA enclosure helps to safeguard your data wherever you go. The M.2 SATA RAID enclosure is powered directly from the USB port on your device, so no external power is required. It comes with both USB-C and USB-A cables The enclosure is OS independent, and also compatible with a Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port.
The SM22BU31C3R includes all required drive installation tools and hardware and is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
4. WD_Black SN750 1TB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND – WDS100T3X0C
The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge. *An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance available for download at Western Digital website.
5. Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E2T0B/AM)
- Powered by Samsung V NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing. Operating Temperature : 0 to 70 degree celcius Operating Temperature
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included)
- Random Read Speed: Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 98,000 IOPS Random Read
- Reliability (MTBF):1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
6. StarTech.com Dual M.2 SATA Adapter with RAID – 2x M.2 SSDs to 2.5in SATA (6Gbps) RAID Adapter Converter with TRIM Support (25S22M2NGFFR)
- Install two M.2 SSDs into a 2.5” bay to create high-performance storage with configurable RAID
- Dual M.2 SATA adapter with RAID supports SATA I/II/III (up to 6Gbps)
- 2x M.2 SSDs to 2.5in SATA (6Gbps) RAID adapter converter with 2.5in SATA form factor housing, provides TRIM support
- Dual M.2 SSD adapter enclosure with RAID 0 and RAID 1 plus Spanning and JBOD
- Broad compatibility with support for common SATA M.2 SSDs (2230, 2242, 2260, 2280) (Not compatible with M.2 NVMe or AHCI PCI-Express SSDs)
Boost your system performance by enhancing the capacity, speed and security of your data storage. This two-drive M.2 to SATA adapter lets you install two M.2 solid-state drives in a single 2.5” drive bay and configure a powerful RAID array.
Build a RAID array to enhance system performance
The dual M.2 to SATA adapter supports multiple RAID modes (RAID 0, 1, BIG) helping you to achieve greater SSD capacity or data redundancy, depending on your selected RAID mode. The SSD adapter also supports non-RAID operation (JBOD) when paired with a port-multiplying SATA controller, so both drives can be used independent of one another.
Maximize file transfer speeds
The dual SSD adapter lets you utilize the full potential of your SATA III controller. Using M.2 SSDs in place of a platter drive reduces your data transfer bottlenecks and gives you file transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps. M.2 SSDs also save you money by reducing your power consumption over regular platter drives.
The M.2 NGFF SATA RAID adapter also provides TRIM support to enhance the stability and performance of your M.2 NGFF SSDs.
Get dependable drive protection
The M.2 to SATA adapter features an enclosed housing that helps protect your NGFF (Next Generation Form Factor) SSD. The added protection gives you peace of mind when you are using your M.2 drives in applications that require an added level of durability such as hot-swap drive bays, or external SATA docking stations.
The 25S22M2NGFFR is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
7. Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 7200 RPM 256MB Cache 3.5-Inch – Frustration Free Packaging (ST2000DM008)
- Store more, compute faster, and do it confidently with the proven reliability of BarraCuda internal hard drives
- Build a powerhouse gaming computer or desktop setup with a variety of capacities and form factors
- The go-to SATA hard drive solution for nearly every PC application—from music to video to photo editing to PC gaming
- Confidently rely on internal hard drive technology backed by 20 years of innovation
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included two-year limited warranty
8. TERRAMASTER TD2 Thunderbolt 3 Professional-Grade 2-Bay External Hard Drive Enclosure RAID 0/RAID1/JBOD Hard Disk RAID Storage (Diskless)
- Portable design for professionals especially those with strict speed and safety requirements, including 4K video editing.
- Two 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 interfaces, reading speeds up to 760MB/s (with SSHD in RAID 0). Compatible with 3.5″ and 2.5″ SATA HDD, 2.5″ SATA SSD. For better and stable peroformance, the WD Reds or Seagate IronWolfs are recommended.
- Hardware RAID: RAID0, RAID1, JBOD, SINGLE
- Support up to 32TB storage capacity (16TB x 2, in RAID 0)
- Daisy-chain up to 6 devices
- Capitalising on the Thunderbolt 3 and DP interfaces, the TD2 Thunderbolt 3 supports multi-screen display with up to 3 screens.
- Power delivery provides up to 15W of power to recharge compatible laptops (Mac only, Windows not supported). Aluminum-alloy shell, 80mm fan ensures great heat dispersion.
9. StarTech.com USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Tool-free Enclosure for 2.5” SATA Drives – Ultra-fast, Portable Data Storage – Lightweight Plastic (S251BPU313)
Now it’s easier than ever to access your data wherever you go. This USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) single-drive enclosure for 2.5” solid-state or hard drives gives you an ultra-fast, portable external storage solution. Light-weight and tool-free for easy portability Engineered with a durable and lightweight housing, the enclosure tucks easily into a laptop bag or carrying case for portable storage. It’s completely tool-free so you can install your drives quickly on the fly. Harness the speed of USB 3.1 Gen 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 gives you greater bandwidth and speed with file transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps – twice the speed of USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) technology. It lets you leverage the high performance of the latest SSDs and hard drives, while alleviating bottlenecks in your data transfer. Powered directly from USB port The enclosure connects easily to a host computer, with no external power required. It comes with a USB A to Micro B cable, providing backward compatibility with existing USB ports or hardware. It also provides UASP support for enhanced performance. The S251BPU313 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
10. Rosewill Armer RX202 USB 3.0 Full Aluminum 7mm 9.5mm 12.5mm 2.5" Enclosure with Led Indication
Material: Aluminum / Plastic
Internal Interface: SATA
External Interface: USB 3.0
Number of Bay: 1
Maximum Capacity (per Bay): Up to 1.5TB
– Operating Systems Supported: XP/Vista/7/8 Mac OS 10.x +
Support super speed USB3.0 up to 5Gbps
Supports 2.5’’SATA I/II HDD or SSD
Supports max capacity up to 1TB or above (depends on your HDD size and max support to 12.5mm thick)
LED indicates power and data access
Supports plug & play
Powered by USB port, external power not needed
Actual specifications may be improved from time to time. Please refer to the website for the most up to date specifications.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Raid Enclosure for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!