644 reviews analysed
1. Exploding Kittens Card Game
- Hologram ensures Authenticity.
- Exploding kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players with 2 decks)
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by the oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not Meow.
- Skill level: Beginner
2. …I should have known that! Trivia Game
Is starboard on the left or right side of a boat? How do you say “Japan” in Japanese? What is the character limit for Tweets on Twitter? How long did Sleeping Beauty actually sleep? …I should have known that!TM is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know. In contrast to traditional trivia formats, you don’t receive points for answering questions correctly. Instead, points are subtracted for every incorrect answer! One thing is for sure: it will only be a matter of time before you hear yourself say… Doh!… I should have known that!
3. Takaratomy B-127 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.EV Attack Starter
Let it rip with Beyblade burst, the third generation of the popular Beyblade franchise!
4. PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Game – New Edition
- New! more than 150 fresh, new, fun cards!
- Pick a card, read the seemingly easy topic, then start the timer! now with only 5 seconds to name 3 things that fit the topic, it doesn’t seem so easy!
- Players get tongue-tied, funny answers come flying out and laughter is sure to follow in this fast-paced party game
- The twisted timer makes a fun “zoooooop!” sound as the marbles race down
- For 3 or more players, ages 10 to adult
It should be easy to name 3 breeds of dogs—but can you do it under the pressure of 5 seconds twisting down, and with the other players staring at you, waiting for you to get flustered? time’s not on your side, so just say what comes to mind and risk ridiculous answers slipping out as time twirls down on the unique twisted timer! it’s all in good fun with this fast-paced game where you have to just Spit it out! for 3 or more players. Includes 576 questions on 288 cards, 5-second twisted marble timer, rules
5. PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Uncensored Game
- It seems easy to name three uses for your tongue, but can you do it in five seconds without getting tongue-tied and flustered?!
- You gotta dig into the Smutty corner of your mind, while everyone’s staring at you and waiting to hear what you use your tongue for!
- Fight through the laughter and just spit it out!
- The twisted timer adds fun sound to the game
- just don’t let its awesomeness distract you from winning!
- For 3 or more players ages 17+ (because it’s Uncensored!)
- and you get 150 2-sided cards and the twisted timer
It seems easy to name three uses for your tongue, but can you do it without getting tongue-tied and flustered? Everyone’s watching you, wondering what exactly you use your tongue for, and time is twisting down—you only have five seconds to dig into the Smutty corner of your mind and just Spit it out! For 3 or more players, ages 17+.
6. Hasbro Hearing Things Game
Who knows what’s going to come out of your teammate’s mouth? The Hearing things game, Hasbro’s twist on the online viral “Whisper Challenge” sensation has you guessing what you think your teammate is saying by reading their lips. One player puts on the speech-cancelling electronic headphones and the other player says the random phrase shown on the card such as, “Pigeons like to cuddle” or “You’re the champ of the camp “. The game headphones limit the player‘s ability to hear what their teammate is saying out loud, and the player has to figure it out to earn the card. The player with the most cards wins. The game comes with speech-cancelling electronic game headphones, and 150 cards with 600 phrases. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
8. Telestrations After Dark Adult Party Game | Adult Board Game | An Adult Twist on The #1 Party Game Telestrations | The Telephone Game Sketched Out | Ages 17+
- Everything’s better after dark! Our favorite party game is all grown up.
- Adult-only miscommunication at its best: draw what you see then guess what You saw for hilarious, weird, irresponsible and just plain wrong outcomes!
- Includes: over 1200 words (100 cards), 8 erasable Color coiled sketch books, 8 dry erase markers, 8 clean up cloths, 8 after dark & trade
- drink coasters, and the rules
- Ages 17+ | 4-8 players | 15 min play time
- Standalone Telestrations game for adults
Everything’s better after dark! Our favorite party game is all grown up. Telestrations After dark is the adults only version of the #1 LOL party board game Telestrations. Draw what you see then guess what You saw for hilarious, weird, irresponsible and just plain wrong outcomes. Telestrations After dark is “adults only” Miscommunication at its best!
9. Drawing Without Dignity – an Adult Party Game
- ADULT PARTY TIME: Perfect party game for adult game night or as a gift. Seriously though, this one not for the faint of heart and is for the grown ups only.
- Uncensored Pictionary-style adult party game that pits you and your disturbed friends against each other in a race to draw and guess HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE clues. Don’t say we didn’t try and warn you.
- 670 NSFW (NOT safe for work, NOT family-friendly) things to draw, more than most deplorably bad people can handle. If you or your “polite company” blush at curse words or innuendo, please check out our other game ARTSY FARTSY.
- Includes 150 professionally printed premium playing cards with over the line words and phrases that you and the rest of humanity will wish you never typed into your search engine
- Also includes game rules, timer, die, pretty box, drawing pad, and golf pencils no one will ever use (but we included so you don’t call us cheap). A great addition to your social party game night!
10. BAD PEOPLE – The Savage Party Game You Probably Shouldn’t Play + The NSFW Brutal Expansion Pack
- HILARIOUS PARTY GAME: Vote for your friends on outrageous and brutal questions. Find out what your friends really think of you and get to know your friends better! Share crazy and ridiculous stories after each round
- EXAMPLE QUESTIONS: “Most likely to run into a former partner and not remember their name?”, “Who gets paid too much for what they do?”, “Least likely to be a target for identity theft?” Plus so many next level questions
- EASY TO LEARN RULES: 370 Hilarious Cards, 10 Player Identity Cards (up to 10 people can play at once), 250 Question Cards, 100 Voting Cards, 10 Double Down Cards. Comes with the Bad People base game and NSFW Brutal Expansion Pack for the ultimate party game experience
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES AND GAMES NIGHT: It’s the most fun and savage card game ever! All players are involved at all times.
- VOTING FOR YOUR FRIENDS IS HILARIOUS AND YOU CAN PLAY BAD PEOPLE 1000’s OF TIMES: The gameplay changes each time based on who you are playing with. Ages: 17+, Time: 20-60 Minutes, Players: 3-10
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Eve Second Genesis Game for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!