Nowadays, there are so many products of greystone microwave convection oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for greystone microwave convection oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings greystone microwave convection oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
565 reviews analysed
1. 1.0 Cubic Ft, 120v Stainless Steel Home Microwave Convection Oven and Grill with Built-in Trim Kit
- 12.4″ Diameter Rotating Glass Table and Interior Oven Light
- Express Cook Buttons: 1-6 Minutes
- Kitchen Timer: 30-Second Quick Start Button
- 10 Power Levels:
- Push Button Door – positive lock and Child Safety Control Panel Lock – prevents accidental operation
- Nine “One-Touch” Menu Buttons: Popcorn
- Dinner Plate
- Fresh Veg
- Frozen Veg
- Roast Chicken
This stainless steel built in home kitchen appliances microwave convection oven features three ways of cooking; baking, grilling and microwaving all in one unit. Enjoy enhanced browning and crisping using the convection feature or use the radiant heat to enjoy a fresh grilled taste. Popular Model – Stylish built with recreational markets in mind. 1.0 cubic foot, 120v cUL stainless steel microwave convection oven and grill. Stainless Steel Front includes Built-in Trim Face; Stainless Steel Front with black cabinet wrapper. Stainless Steel Trim Kit Power Output for Microwave: 1000 Watts Power Input for Grill: 1150 Watts Exterior: 20.4″ wide x 18.75″ deep x 12.8″ height Trim kit measures: 24″ wide x 17″ height – allow depth of 19.25″ One Year Warranty
2. Muave’ Compact Home Microwave Oven 0.7 Cu. Ft, 120v Stainless Steel, Ideally Sized RV Microwave Oven, Compact Microwave for Boat Galley or House Kitchen
Stainless Steel exterior wrap, Stainless and black face White Interior (oven lights when cooking). 10″ Diameter Rotating Glass Table: Optional Built-in Trim Face This kitchen appliances microwave model is a direct microwave oven replacements for some of the discontinued small microwaves including brands: Franklin Chef, Origo Microwave, Tappan Microwave, Contoure Microwave, Haier and Frigidaire. Dimensions: Exterior: 17.3″ wide x 13.2″ deep x 10.2″ height Specifications: Capacity: 0.7 Cu. Feet (17 Liters) Power input: 1150 Watts Cooking Power: 700 Watts, 2460 MHz Voltage: 120Volts AC, 60 Hz, Single Phase 1050w, CUL Listed Color: 30-Second Quick Start Button: Touch Pad Buttons: Time Cook; Time Defrost; Weight Defrost; Kitchen Timer; Clock: Front is stainless steel trim and black, unit has stainless steel wrapper. 1 Yr. Manufacturer Warranty. Built-in Option: Optional Trim Kit – TK-MU07S – Stainless Steel – measures 19″ wide x 12 3/4″ high. Optional Trim Kit must be ordered from our separate Amazon listing.
3. NAT.QUALITY Microwave, 1.0 CF, Black
This item is designed to fit specific vehicles. Please ensure correct part fitment before purchasing this project. Contact the seller directly for additional product information and availability. Microwave 1. 0 cf black.
4. 1.0 CU.FT. SS,MICROWAVE OVEN
Depth (IN): 15 Inch
Capacity: 1 Cubic Feet
Wattage: 700 Watt Cooking/ 1150 Watt Input
Temperature Control: LCD Panel
Width (IN): 19 Inch
Height (IN): 11-1/2 Inch
With Glass Turntable: Yes
5. Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 1.2 Cu. Ft, 1200W
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1200-Watt high power, 1.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built-in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking
- advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Compact Design: This countertop microwave with 13.4-inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity
- internal dimensions (H x W x D): 9-15/16-inch x 13-15/16-inch x 14-3/8-inch
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built-in automatic Genius Sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods
- other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve. Power Source- 120V / 60Hz. Power Consumption- 1480W
With its sleek, stainless-steel door and base and stainless silver body, the powerful Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor makes a stylish and convenient addition to any home, apartment or condo kitchen. This exceptional 1200-Watt, 1.2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel microwave with 13.4-inch turntable evenly heats and cooks breakfast foods, after-school snacks, dinners, appetizers and more, making it ideal for singles, busy professionals and on-the-go families. This innovative microwave oven includes patented Inverter Technology which, unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures, delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals – edges to centers – every time. With the touch of the Genius Sensor cooking button, this microwave takes the guesswork out of creating a great meal by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or defrosting time for added time-saving convenience. The sensor measures the amount of steam produced during cooking and signals the microprocessor to calculate the remaining cooking time at the appropriate power level. A selection of 14 auto cook options enable you to quickly prepare your favorite foods, such as pizza, popcorn, pasta, soup, oatmeal and other dishes. This Panasonic microwave oven externally measures 12-1/4-inch x 20-11/16-inch x 15-13/16-inch (H x W x D).
6. Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16″ pizzas
- Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
7. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Greystone Microwave Convection Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!