848 reviews analysed
1. Broan Model 157 Low-Profile Solid Wire Element Ceiling Heater
- 1250 watt 120 volt
- Radiant heat from an enclosed metal-sheathed element
- Low-profile housing with satin-finish aluminum grille extends only 2 3/4-inch from ceiling
- Mounts easily to any standard 3 1/2-inch or 4-Inch round or 4-Inch octagonal ceiling electrical box
- Minimum 15 amp circuit required
2. Delta Electronics (Americas) Ltd. RAD80 Delta BreezRadiance Series 80 CFM Fan with Heater, 10.5W, 1.5 Sones
- Quiet operation at 1.5 Sones
- Precision engineered with DC brushless motor for extended reliability, this Fan will outlast many household appliances
- Galvanized steel construction resists corrosion, equipped with metal duct adapter
- Fan impeller Stops If obstructed, for safe worry-free operation
- Peace of mind quality, performance and reliability from the world’s largest DC brushless Fan Manufacturer
The Delta Breez radiance rad80l combines the functions of a Fan, light and heater with the benefits of dc brushless motor technology. Features built-in thermostat to regulate temperature. Includes CFL light bulb. Air flow at 80 cfm with loudness rating at 1.3 sones. Power consumption of 10.Watts with energy efficiency rating of 7.6 cfm per watt. Features dc brushless Fan motor for Extended reliability. Hvi certified.
3. Broan-Nutone656Heater and Light Combo for Bathroom and Home, 1300-Watts
- HEATER COMBO: Light and 1300-watt heater function independently or together to provide comfort to your bathroom on the chilliest of mornings
- DECORATIVE: Designer white polymeric grilles complement virtually any decor
- DISCREET: Type IC (Insulation Contact) unit is installed into your ceiling so only the light and white grille shows in your room for a clean and cohesive appearance
- COMPACT: Fits 2″ x 6″ ceiling construction for an easy installation
- EASY TO USE: Two- or three-function wall controls are available separately. A 15-amp circuit is acceptable for use to ensure the best performance
Make sure your bathroom is toasty and comfortable in the morning with the Broan Heater and Light Combo. This innovative heater provides two functions in one unit! The polymeric grilled features a snap-in light diffusing lens for a 100-watt bulb (not included). The heater uses 1300-watts and the motor is engineered for continuous operation to provide reliable comfort. The heater and light work together or independently for your convenience. The designer white polymeric grilles are a great addition to any existing decor. A 15-Amp circuit is acceptable for use. Two- or three-function wall controls are available separately. The housing measures 14.25″ x 8.25″ x 5.75″. Upgrade your bathroom with the Broan Heater and Light Combo today!
From the Manufacturer
Since 1932, Broan-NuTone LLC has led the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, unsurpassed built-in convenience products and superior customer service. While global expertise plays a critical role in Broan-NuTone’s ability to being able to meet and exceed the needs and desires of homeowners and designers alike, Broan-NuTone is very proud of the fact that over 80 percent of their products sold in the United States are designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States with U.S. and imported parts. Manufacturing operations in the United States are located in Hartford, Wisconsin and Cleburne, Texas, with customer and technical services located in Hartford and in Cincinnati, Ohio. Broan-NuTone is committed to developing revolutionary products that improve the indoor environment as well as implementing procedures to preserve the outdoor environment. Broan is the industry leader of range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Fresh Air Systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, solar powered attic ventilators and trash compactors. NuTone holds major market positions in door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, home theater speakers, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans. BEST range hoods are the “Ultimate in Kitchen Ventilation” featuring state-of-the-art performance and Italian design.
4. AC Infinity AIRTAP T4, Quiet Register Booster Fan with Thermostat Control. Heating Cooling AC Vent. Fits 4” x 12” Register Holes.
- A quiet fan system designed for increasing register airflow coming from heating and AC systems.
- Programmable LCD controller with heating and cooling thermostat, and automated fan speeds.
- Premium aluminum frame with CNC-machined detailing, painted with a matte-white finish.
- Features stator-blade fans which can deliver strong airflow from high static-pressure ductwork.
- Includes Wall Adapter | Fits 4 x 12 in. Wall and Floor Register Holes | Airflow: 100 CFM | Noise: 18 Dba
A quiet fan system designed to be mounted onto wall or floor registers to boost airflow. By increasing warm and cool air coming from weak registers, you can increase room comfort and reduce energy costs. Features a LCD display with smart thermostat control and customizable fan speeds. The mounting frame is constructed of anodized aluminum with CNC-machined detailing, painted matte-white for a professional appearance. Features PWM-controlled stator blade fans that are designed for high static pressure applications such as ducting. Includes hardware and power supply needed to secure the unit onto an existing register opening and power it through an outlet.
The controller on each unit features active thermal monitoring that can trigger fans to run for both cooling and heating temperatures you have set, as well as automatically adjust fan speeds to respond to varying temperatures. The controller can also be set to run continuously at speeds manually. Features temperature display, easy power on-off, and backup memory.
Stator-Blade PWM Fans
The system utilizes high-performance DC-motors that are controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables the dual 92mm fans to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating motor or electromagnetic noises. In addition, the fans feature a stator-blade design with a high static pressure rating, specialized for delivering airflow even in applications where air movement is being restricted such as through ductwork. The motor houses dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours and are certified by CE and RoHS.
5. Broan 162 Type IC Infrared Single-Bulb Ceiling Heater, 250-Watt
- Heat and ventilation functions may be controlled separately or in combination so you’re always in control of the environment
- 70 CFM fan provides excellent ventilation at a quiet 3.5 Sones and will keep your bath free from steam or bathroom odors
- Use 250W BR40-size infrared bulbs (not included) for comfortable heating performance
- Quiet, highly efficient polymeric blower wheels maintain consistent power, while polymeric dampers prevent backdrafts and eliminate mechanical noise for reliable operation and a comfortable environment. UL listed for safety.
- Sturdy steel housing, a plug-in, permanently lubricated motor, adjustable mounting brackets with keyhole slots and a 4” round duct connector with tapered sleeves combine to make installation logical and simple
- 70 CFM and 3.5-Sones
- Attractive white grille
- One bulb Heater and fan
Trust Broan Bulb Heater/Fans and Bulb Heaters for energy-saving warmth and instant comfort without ever having to touch your central thermostat. These units deliver superior performance and excellent ventilation in a compact package.
Give your bathroom an instant boost in heat with this Broan One-Bulb Heater/Fan (model 162), which delivers superior performance and excellent ventilation in a compact package. It has its own control, enabling you to get extra heat in the bathroom without touching your central thermostat. And you can run the heat and vent functions individually or together, depending on your needs.
The efficient, permanently-lubricated motor and polymeric damper eliminate the metallic clatter you can get from other fans, and the 4-inch duct connectors have tapered sleeves for easy ducting. The 70 CFM fan provides excellent ventilation at a quiet 3.5 sones and will keep your bath free from steam or bathroom odors. It’s suitable for use in insulated ceilings, and can be adjusted vertically after your ceiling is finished to give you a perfect installation.
The unit uses a 250-watt, BR40-size infrared bulb (not included) for comfortable heating performance, and you can control its operation through a choice of Broan wall control models (available separately):
57W, 57V, 59W, 59V, 61W, 61V, 63W, 63V, 64W, 64V, 68W, 68V, 70TW, 71V, 72W, 72V, 269WL, 269VL, DH100W or T24H
Why Spot Heating Makes Sense in Your Home
You hastily get ready every morning, head for work, the office, or school, just when the central heating system has finished warming the entire house. It’s about as inefficient as it gets. Spot heating solves that problem. No longer will you heat an entire home when you simply need a bit of comfort in the bath or dressing room, or any other room.
Efficient Heating Element
Even the most efficient central heating systems send heat up the chimney. But Broan spot heaters deliver every bit of energy back into your home. There’s no external venting, so the electricity you convert to heat is delivered directly where you want it.
Simple, Safe, and Efficient.
Permanently lubricated motors are quiet and require no maintenance. They can be operated by a built-in adjustable thermostat or an optional wall-mount controller. Heaters may be converted in the field to a choice of wattages/voltages. And for safety, heaters are thermal overload protected and the complete heater assembly conveniently removes from the housing for cleaning.
In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. Today, Broan-NuTone leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. The Broan brand focuses on range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) fresh air systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators and trash compactors, while the NuTone brand offers door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans.
At a Glance
162 1-Bulb Opening Heater Bath Fan with Light
- Heat and ventilation functions controlled separately or in combination (controller sold separately
- Uses 250-watt, BR40 size infrared bulb (not included)
- Quiet, polymeric blower wheel and permanently lubricated motor
- For baths up to 60 square feet in size
- 70 CFM fan for excellent ventilation at a quiet 3.5 sones
- Keeps your bath free from steam or odors
- Fits 4-inch duct size
- Provides supplemental heat — does not take place of home’s main heat source
6. Marley CP371F Radiant ceiling panel applications as primary or supplemental heat include commercial buildings, schools, hospitals, yoga studios and residential spaces
Radiant Ceiling Panel. Radiant heating is efficient, comfortable with no moving air. Designed to surface mount on a flat ceiling, be recessed into a ceiling, or lay into a T-bar suspended ceiling.. Ceiling panels allows full use of wall and floor space.
7. Honeywell Belmar 52-Inch Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan, Five Damp Rated Fan Blades, Bronze
- QUALITY DESIGN: Features a bronze finish and 5 ETL damp rated fan blades. Perfect for outdoor patios, workshops, breezeways, gazebos, pergolas and other outdoor spaces.
- EASY CONTROLS: Traditional pull chains included for easy “on and off” adjustments but this fan is also compatible with Honeywell ceiling fan remotes.
- QUIET REVERSIBLE MOTOR: Conveniently quiet, 3 speed, reversible motor that can be run in reverse in the winter to aid in rotating the warm air in the room.
- MEDIUM TO LARGE SIZED ROOMS: 52 inch blades, which are designed for medium to large sized rooms such as a bedroom, living room, dining room or any outdoor space.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Keep your space cool with a Classical Outdoor Honeywell Ceiling Fan. This fan has a warm design that will complement most any space. Hang it in a living area or family room to keep things cool in the summer months and even reverse the motor to keep it warm in the winter! The 52 inch ceiling fan is energy-efficient and easy to install, so you can start enjoying the comfort in no time. It comes with 3 different options for mounting, too. This timeless fan will keep you cool for years to come. Perfect for patios!
8. Honeywell Ceiling Fans 50615-01 Glencrest Ceiling Fan 52 Oil Rubbed Bronze
- CONTEMPORARY CEILING FAN: Modernize your space with a contemporary Honeywell ceiling fan!
- QUIET, REVERSIBLE MOTOR: Conveniently quiet, 3 speed – reversible motor. Downdraft mode and updraft mode for optimal airflow. Control the temperature of your space with ease!
- DUAL-FINISH REVERSIBLE BLADES: The style is up to you! This ceiling fan comes with a different finish on each sides of the blades. Pick the finish that best fits your space!
- TRI-MOUNT OPTIONS: Dynamic hanging abilities. This fan can be mounted with a downrod (standard), angled-mount (sloped) and flush-mount (4” downrod included with purchase).
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Manufacturer’s warranty. We think you’ll enjoy the cool breeze created by this ceiling fan!
The Honeywell Glencrest is a captivating outdoor ceiling fan that really brings the craftsman touch in every detail. The lighting is designed with a beautiful internal lantern surrounded by remarkably crafted clear seeded glass. The oil rubbed bronze finish is highly complimented by the rough pine blades giving this fan a very rich and wholesome allure. The Glencrest is sure to illuminate your indoor or outdoor area leaving you in awe. The downrod is 4 inches in length and 0.75 inches in width with an accompanying 54” lead wire should you wish to get a longer downrod. The Glencrest is easy to install and comes with 3 different mounting options – close, standard down rod (as pictured), or angled. The motor housing is also reversible, enabling the Glencrest to not only cool during the summer but help keep your rooms warm during the winter. This fan’s size makes it the perfect match for any large to medium size room. Each Honeywell ceiling fan is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.Offering a timeless look, adequate air flow and superior quality, just like all else Honeywell, you’ll be able to rely on this fan for years to come.
9. StelPro ASK1501W 1500W 120V Air Curtain Ceiling Fan Heater, White
This model can be recessed or surface-mounted. Say goodbye to fogged up windows and mirrors! Furthermore, the well-designed grille has rounded corners and no screws just spring clips. It blends in harmoniously with the room, allowing you to decorate your walls to your liking. Whether it is installed near your entrance, shower or bay window, it is a sensational backup warming unit when combined to a central system. By adding a wall timer, you can quickly increase the heat level on demand. No more undesired cold air streams!
10. Honeywell Belmar Outdoor LED Ceiling Fan with LED Light, Waterproof, Damp-Rated, 52″ Dark Bronze
- OUTDOOR CEILING FAN: This dark bronze ceiling fan is damp-rated and is a great choice for porches, patios, gazebos, breezeways, garages, balcony or verandas. Installing is a breeze!
- LIGHT DETAILS: Bowl light frosted closed bowl fixture with 2 E26 / A15 LED Bulbs / 3,000k / 80 CRI – this ceiling fan comes with a no-light conversion cap if you prefer not to use the light fixture.
- WEATHER RESISTANT BLADES: Durable, all weather resistant 52″ ABS plastic blades with wooden textures. These blades will stand up to the test of nature and will not bend.
- TRI-MOUNT COMPATIBLE: Dynamic hanging abilities. This fan can be mounted with a down rod (standard), angled-mount (sloped) and flush-mount (4″ down rod included with purchase).
- QUIET, REVERSIBLE MOTOR: Conveniently quiet, 3 speed – reversible motor. Can be run in the winter to aid in rotating warm air and cutting down on energy costs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Ceiling Fan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!