991 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch, Lights and Motors, Indoor and Outdoor, Energy Saving (RPLS740B)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS – Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home ECONOSwitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Light Switch
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Scheduled programming allows the Econoswitch to turn your home lights and motors on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES – Schedule your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting (one switch per home installation). 1800W, ¾ HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING – Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. 3-button interface makes programming simple
- VERSATILE LIGHTING – Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operation
- EASY INSTALLATION – Painless and straightforward installation saves you time. Cut power at the circuit breaker to avoid electric shock. Simply remove your existing switch, install the new ECONOSwitch, and apply power at the circuit breaker*
- MULTIPLE MODES – Manually control your lighting or let the ECONOswitch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- CONVENIENT UPDATES – Automatically adjusts to daylight savings to ensure that your programs run correctly and on time. Programs protected during power outages. The Random Setting turns timed light on and off for extra home security while you’re away
- SLEEK DESIGN – Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night
- DIMENSIONS – 6.7 x 9.1 x 1.9 inches
Customize your home with a Honeywell Home ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch. Scheduled programming allows this programmable light switch to turn your home lighting on and off automatically, saving you both time and energy. Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. Painless installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch. Sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night. DISCLAIMERS This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire (white wires joined together) inside the electrical box.
The Honeywell RPLS740B 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors helps you save money by ensuring that your lights come on only when you need them. This unit works with incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. It also works with ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps. Featuring three operating modes and seven programs, the 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors allows you to create programs that best suit your lifestyle. Its sleek design fits flush with standard wallplates, while the large screen and backlight provide clear viewing, even at night. Easy to install and equipped with an automatic daylight saving update, this switch works to keep energy costs down even when you’re not around.
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week.
The display features simple and easy to read information at a glance. View larger.
Three Modes Offer Variety and Security
Save money on your energy bills with the Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors. With its three different operating modes, you can customize your system to best suit your lighting needs. The automatic mode turns lights on at sunset and off at sunrise using the solar timetable or you can choose fixed hours to avoid having the lights on all night, while the manual setting lets you use it as a conventional switch. For extra security, the random mode works by turning lights on and off inside the house while you’re on vacation. This simulates an active household, discouraging potential break-ins and giving you peace of mind while you’re away.
Includes Seven Customizable Programs
The 7-Day Solar Time Table flexible programming allows you to create up to seven programs per week. A single program can apply to one day or the entire week. Whether you want living room lights off during the day, or patio lights on after sunset, Honeywell provides you with numerous customizable options for incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent lighting systems.
A handy manual override allows you to turn the light on or off without affecting the current program. For added convenience, this switch also automatically adjusts for daylight saving time so you don’t have to worry about reprogramming.
Activate Lights with Solar Timetable Function
When you enter your home’s latitude and longitude, the Solar Time Table switch calculates the sunrise and sunset times for each day of the year. The program automatically turns your lights on and off with the daylight, so you always have light when it’s most useful. The switch also gives you the option of adjusting lights up to an hour before actual sunrise or sunset, ideal for places where trees block the majority of natural light.
Slim Design and Simple Installation
Thanks to its compact design, the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room. It measures a slim 2-7/10 by 1-7/10 by 1-7/10 inches (H x W x D) for a flush fit in any standard decorative wallplate. The intuitive three-button interface makes it simple to create your programming schedule, providing a wide screen and backlight for easy viewing day or night. An LED offers you quick confirmation of its on/off status. Its large backlit screen comes with the option to stay lit up on low intensity as a nightlight and turns on its high intensity when you press either of the buttons. It installs easily with its line, neutral and load wire connection.
An Way to Save Money
Because the Solar Time Table works automatically, you can save money on your energy bills with the push of a button. The programming limits unnecessary use of lights, giving you more control over how much electricity you consume. Your household becomes more , and you get longer-lasting lights.
The Honeywell 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors is supported by a one year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Switch, wire connectors and instructions.
The compact design of the Solar Time Table Programmable Switch
adds a sleek and subtle touch to your room.
2. Honeywell PLS750C1000 Timer Switch with Sunrise Sunset Single or 3 Way
This Honeywell PLS750C1000 electrical time switch can be used to schedule lighting on/off times including incandescent, halogen, fluorescent lights. Programmable on/off times or based on sunrise/sunset offsets. Can be used in single pole or 3 way installations. Can operate in manual, automatic and random modes for that lived in look. Back-lit display and confirmation led indicating load status. This unit is the same as the tio72-3w just new model number from Honeywell.
3. Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Timer Switch, White (Requires 40 W Minimum)
- Works with incandescent and halogen lighting replacing 2-wire single pole switches and multi-switch or 3-way switches.
- This switch requires a MINIMUM 40 watts and MAXIMUM 500 watts to function. This switch will not work with LED or CFL type lighting. Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Programmable up to 7 programs per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day. For each day of the week, you can choose: sunset /sunrise programming or schedule your own on/off time, or combine them – for example program the light to turn off at sunrise and on at midnight.
- Three operating modes: Conventional on/off or Manual, Automatic/Programmed, or Random.
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plates (not included).This model has as a large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.7 in x 1.7 in x 1.7 in
Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Timer and Light Switch, White
Honeywell RPLS540A ECONOSwitch Programmable Light Switch Timer
Turns lights on automatically • Sunrise and sunset activation • Random mode
The Honeywell’s RPLS540A allows you to take complete control over your lights. Its three modes (manual, automatic, and random) help you conserve electricity while adding a level of safety and security to your home. This Honeywell ECONOSwitch programmable timer switch has both the flexibility of 7-day programming and the convenience of automatic sunrise / sunset activation. This unit works with incandescent, and halogen lighting, but is not compatible with fluorescent lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts). Has a large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas with confirmation LED for at-a-glance load status (on or off). Random mode activates lights randomly to simulate a presence when away from home. Easy intuitive 3 button interface with no door to open. Automatic daylight savings — no need to reprogram.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights up to 500 watts. Requires 40-watt minimum.
- Large screen with easy-to-read backlit display
- 7-day programming (up to 7 on and 7 off times per week) and sunrise/sunset activation
- Random mode turns lights on/off at random for added security when away from home
- Automatic Daylight Savings — no need to ever reprogram
- Simple to use — easy three-button interface for easy operation and programming
- Sleek design mounts flush with wall plate
- Universal wiring (two-wire connection)
- Single pole (two-wire) or multi-switch (3-way) installation
- Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming
- Programming protected during power outages
- Can also be used like a conventional on/off switch
- Does not include wallplate
- 1-year warranty
4. TOPGREENER TGT01-H Digital Switch, Astronomic in-Wall 7-Day Programmable Sunrise Sunset, Timer with Solar Time Table, Dusk to Dawn, Neutral Wire Required, White
- Programmable timer switch automatically turns lights on/off based on a pre-set 7-day schedule with astronomic feature that allows you to automatically adjust dusk to dawn times
- Program up to 7 on/off schedules per week. Each program can be unique or repeated daily, by weekends, or by weekdays
- Random function varies schedule for a lived-in look. Timer switch automatically adjusts for daylight savings time. Manual override and countdown timer feature
- Back-lit LCD screen activates when a button is pressed. Includes white (comes attached), light almond, and black face covers for easy color changes
- Neutral wire required. For single-pole or 3-way use. 120VAC
- Resistive 1800W, Tungsten: 1200W, Fluorescent: 1200VA, LED: 300W, Motor: 1/2HP, UL-listed
5. GE SunSmart in-Wall Digital Timer, Push Button, Backlit LCD, Automates Indoor and Outdoor Lights, Daily/Weekly Settings, ON/Off, Sunset/Sunrise Presets, White and Lt. Almond Door, 32787
- Replace a standard wall switch with this easy to program GE SunSmart digital timer. Set one or multiple ON/OFF settings for your lights or appliances each day of the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs. Timer door also doubles as a convenient ON/OFF push-button (overrides timer).
- SunSmart technology auto adjusts to sunset/sunrise times throughout the year and auto adjusts to Daylight Saving Time changes. Compatible with Incandescent, CFL and LED lights. Also features a Vacation Security setting to help deter crime while you are away from home.
- Easy to read backlit LCD display lights when button is pushed and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds. Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage.
- Fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate (wall plate not included). Includes white & light almond faceplates.
- Easy to install direct wire – Single pole and/or 3-Way installation – NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A Resistive, 10A Tungsten, 10A Ballast, 1 / 2 HP Motor
- Operating frequency : 60Hz
GE SunSmart In-Wall Digital Timer – Easy to Program
- Replace a standard wall switch with this GE SunSmart digital timer.
- Set one or multiple ON/OFF settings for your lights or appliances each day of the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs.
- SunSmart technology auto adjusts to sunset/sunrise times throughout the year and auto adjusts to Daylight Saving Time changes.
- Features a Vacation Security setting to help deter crime while you are away from home.
- Easy to read backlit LCD display lights when button is pushed and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds.
- Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage.
- Fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate (wall plate not included).
- Includes white & light almond faceplates.
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED – Easy to install direct wire – Single pole and/or 3-Way installation
- Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A Resistive, 10A Tungsten, 10A Ballast, 1 / 2 HP Motor
6. Honeywell UltraPro Daysmart 7-Day In-Wall Digital Timer Switch, Presets/Countdown, Programmable Settings, Override, Sunrise/Sunset, Ideal for Indoor, Porch, Seasonal Lighting, LED, 40954, White
- Automatic Lighting – Automate seasonal lighting and porch lights with simple daily presets and a countdown option – saving you time, money and energy
- Countdown Mode– Timer will countdown to programmed time when override door is activated, and Daysmart technology allows you to set ON/OFF times to automatically adjust based on sunrise and sunset times in your region
- 7-Day Timer Cycle – A weekly cycle provides you with consistent control every day, making necessary timer adjustments to work with your schedule
- In-Wall Timer – Replaces single-pole or three-way switches
- the convenient door (white and light almond included) functions as ON/OFF switch, also conceals programming buttons and large LCD display of settings and time
- Power Ratings – Total Ratings – 120V, 60Hz, 15A general/resistive, 1200W tungsten, 1200VA standard ballast, ½ HP, 5A and 600W electronic ballast/LED and compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs
7. Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch, White (Requires 40 W Minimum)
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plate (not included) (Switch also available in Almond)
- Two operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch) Automatic
- Programming: Up to 7 programs (7 on/off times) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day (a program that repeats every day is still considered one program)
- Connection: Single pole (2 wire) or multiswitch (3 way) (500 W max / 40 W min). not compatible with CFL bulbs.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights up to 500 W. Requires 40 W minimum. Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.7 in x 1.8 in x 1.6 in
Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch has the flexibility of 7 different programs per week. This switch works with incandescent and halogen lighting (40 W minimum). Its LCD display shows the time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming.
8. Century 7 Day Programmable In-Wall Timer Switch for Lights, fans and Motors, Single Pole and 3 Way (Compatible with SPDT) Both Use, Neutral Wire Required, White (Blue Backlight)
- ✓ EASY-TO-READ, BACKLIT DISPLAY: Our blue backlight display means you can easily control your timer even in the darkest locations. Set up to 18 On/Off programs, each with their own 7-day programming options. Settings can be as short as one minute. Choose your own individual days or simply select one of our convenient pre-set combination days.
- ✓ FULL CONTROL: Press and hold on the door to shift easily between AUTO (timed on/off) or MANUAL (manual on/off) modes. A backup battery keeps your settings even in the event of a power outage, and our Daylight Savings Time mode makes time changes headache-free
- ✓ PROTECT YOUR HOME: Activate our timer’s “Random” vacation mode to randomize your home’s programmed lights. Make your home look “lived in” even when you’re away.
- ✓ SAVE ENERGY &
- MONEY: Save costs on electricity. Use for lights, ceiling fans, and more
- ✓ SINGLE-WAY &
- 3-WAY COMPATIBLE: Neutral wire is required. Compatible with SPDT. This timer is ETL listed and rigorously controlled for quality and safety. Conforms to UL Std.60730-1, 60730-2-7. Rating: 15A/1875W, 10A/1250W Tungsten, 10A/1250W Ballast, 1/2HP, 125VAC, 60Hz. Operating temp.: -15°C (5°F) to 50°C (122°F). Storage temp.: -20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
9. Woods 59745 59745WD 24-Hour Mechanical Converts A Wall Light Switch to Timer (White)
- 24-HOUR MECHANICAL TIMER SWITCH: the Woods mechanical countdown timer has 24 daily settings (can be repeated daily) and is programmable in 30-minute intervals
- ECO-FRIENDLY MECHANIC TIMER: the mechanical timers help you save energy and money by automating lights, sprinklers, fans, air-conditioners, festive lighting and other small appliances
- VERSATILE MECHANICAL TIMER CLOCK: the Woods mechanical timer outlet is great for automating overhead lighting, ceiling fans, porch and garage lighting so you arrive to a safe and secure home
- EASY INSTALLATION: this mechanical timer can be effortlessly installed into a single-gang or multi-gang electrical box, replacing your existing light switch to automate any switch-operated appliances
- SPECIFICATIONS OF SMALL MECHANICAL TIMER: 125Vac, 60Hz, 1Hp, 20A 2500W Resistive, 8A 1000W Tungsten, 8A Ballast
This 24-hour switch timer is both practical and durable, with an easy-to-use interface and timing pins that stay put, so you never have to worry about losing them. The 125-volt-rated switch installs easily into a single-gang or multi-gang electrical box, replacing your existing light switch. No more falling asleep with the lights on accidentally anymore! Once you’ve tried this switch timer, you may wonder how you ever got by without it.
10. Light Timer Switch UL Listed, Fosmon 9 Setting 1875W In-Wall Countdown Electrical Switch [OFF-5-10-15-20-30 Min, 1-2-4 Hr] Energy Saving for Fans, Vent, Lights, Heaters, Decorative (1 Pack)
- [9 Pre-Set Options Timer Switch] The Fosmon in-wall timer switch pre-set the 5-10-15-20-30minutes, 1-2-4 hours countdown and off options. It is suitable for devices running for either short duration, such as bathroom vent fan, or long duration, such as night/security light.
- [Illuminated Button and LED Program Indicator] The button stays illuminated with cozy light blue color. The red LED program indicator stays on until the running program ends. The timer is easy to be seen and operated even in a dark room.
- [Universal Compatibility] Upgrade your regular light/fan switch to a pre-set timer switch, which saves your energy bill by always turning off your appliances on time. The timer is compatible with your regular single or multiple gang boxes or brackets. Only one single gang cover plate is included.
- [Safe and Heavy Duty] The timer is installed with a ground wire for better protection. The safety is certified with UL E211835. The 15A and ½ HP capacity allow you to use it with heavy duty items in your house. The neutral wire is required for the installation.
- [Limited Lifetime Warranty] Join millions of satisfied customers with our limited lifetime warranty, backed by our experienced and dedicated USA based customer service.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Pls750c100 Timer Switch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!