The Best Hoover Windtunnel Belt 3528034
620 reviews analysed
1. Replacement Belt for Hoover Elite Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, 2/Pk HVRAH20080
Replacement Belt for Hoover Elite Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum 2/Pk
2. Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
- This is an O E M authorized part
- Fits various Hoover models
- OEM Part Number AH20065
- This is a Bissell replacement part
- Part Number AH20065
- This is an O E M part
- Hoover T-Series Flat Belt
- Use on windtunnel T-Series Bagless (UH70205 and UH70210) and Bagged uprights.
- Use on Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright
- Use on Windtunnel Max Cyclonic Bagless Upright
- 2 bags per package
Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
3. Hoover Belt, T Series Type 65 Wind Tunnel Cloth Uh70205/10
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 562289001. Made in United States.
4. Hoover T-Series Stretch Replacement Belt – AH20080
Hoover T-Series Stretch Replacement Belt – AH20080
5. Hoover 001942002 Platinum Collection Linx Stick Vacuum Replacement Belt, fits BH50010, Cyclonic Stick Vac SH20030, & Royal Pro Stick Vac ER2000. 1pk.
This is a genuine Hoover / Royal Replacement Drive Belt, or Geared Belt assembly for the Hoover Linx Platinum Collection Stick Vacuum Cleaner Models BH50010, BH50010RM and BH50010CA. This replacement geared or cogged belt has small teeth on the inside of the belt, and reads GUL-TZ 165-3KC-6 on the outside of the belt. Also fits the Hoover Cyclonic Corded Stick Vacuum Model SH20030, and the Royal Pro Series Stick Vacuum Model ER2000. Genuine Hoover, Dirt Devil, and Royal Part Number 001942002. 1 Belt per order.
6. Hoover Genuine UH70200 Windtunnel Rewind Plus Vacuum Flat Belt 2PK # 562289001
- Package of (2) replacement belts.
- Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065.
- Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt.
- If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
Package of (2) replacement belts. Replaces Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065. Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt. If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
7. Hoover Switch, Rocker Uh70800 Uh70816 Uh 70820 Uh70830
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 440003992. Made in United States.
8. Hoover 303202001 Brushroll, Uh70100/70120 On/Off Brush Shut Off
Designed for wind tunnel T Series UH70120 with on/off Brushroll Series vacuum cleaners. It also fits UH70200 wind tunnel T Series purely clean, UH70205 wind tunnel T Series, wind tunnel Rewind plus, UH70210, UH70215 wind tunnel T Series UH70100, UH70105, UH70106, UH70110, UH70115, UH70116, UH70120. White nylon bristles. Package contains 1 Brushroll.
9. Vacuum Cleaner Bags 2 GENUINE HOOVER WINDTUNNEL T-SERIES BELTS 562289001 AH20065 style 65
10. Hoover 40201160 Windtunnel Agitator Belts, Hoover 38528033 2-Pack
- Set of two replacement agitator belts, item # 38528033.
- Fits select Hoover Windtunnel Upright models, which use the Hoover 38528033 belt
- Also for Commercial WindTunnel Bagless, Bagless Widepath, Bagless PowerMAX, Bagged Catlina, and both Bagged Tempo and Bagless Tempo models
- Replacement belts keep vacuum running at top performance
- Hoover recommends replacing belt when edges begin to show wear or surface begins to crack
Hoover 40201160 Windtunnel Agitator Belts, Hoover 38528033 2-Pack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Windtunnel Belt 3528034 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!