639 reviews analysed
1. Anbesol Maximum Strength Oral Anesthetic Gel (0.33 Ounce Tube)
Anbesol Maximum Strength Gel provides instant pain relief for toothaches, gum pain, canker sores and denture pain. The product contains 20% Benzocaine to relieve pain. Also available in liquid form.
* The Number 1 adult oral pain reliever you can buy without a prescription.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any GSK Consumer Healthcare product, GSK Consumer Healthcare will provide you with a reimbursement within 45 days of the date of purchase. Please note that because GSK is unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers, the Guarantee is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers due to potential quality issues outside GSK’s control. Please contact GSK Consumer Healthcare directly for more information.
2. Orajel Baby Daytime and Nighttime Non-Medicated Cooling Gels for Teething
3. Kank-A Mouth Pain Liquid,Maximum Strength , .33-Ounce
- MAXIMUM PAIN RELIEF: Contains benzocaine for fast pain relief of canker sores and other sores inside the mouth
- PROTECTIVE BARRIER: Forms a long-lasting film barrier to protect sores from further irritation
- EASY APPLICATION: Integrated control-tip applicator allows for accurate, mess-free application
- ADA ACCEPTED: Accepted by the American Dental Association
- COMPLETE SOLUTION: For canker sores, denture abrasions, and other mouth sores
Kank-A Mouth Pain Liquid is the complete solution for canker sores and other mouth sores. This maximum-strength pain medication contains benzocaine for fast, temporary pain relief. Kank-A Mouth Pain Liquid forms a long-lasting barrier that holds the anesthetic in contact with the sore and acts as a barrier against further irritation. Includes a convenient integrated control-tip applicator for accurate, mess-free application. Because of Kank-A Liquid’s effectiveness for temporary relief of pain due to mouth sores, it has been accepted by the American Dental Association.
4. Benzodent Dental Pain Relieving Cream, 1 Ounce Tube, Topical Anesthetic for Oral Discomfort from Dentures, Braces, or Canker Sores
- Contains (1) 1.0oz. tube Benzodent Dental Pain Relieving Cream. Provides temporary relief of pain due to minor irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures, canker sores, braces or orthodontic appliances. Benzodent is a topical, oral anesthetic.
- Benzodent Dental Pain Relieving Cream is dentist recommended for oral pain relief, whether gums or mouth, from dentures, braces, canker sores, orthodontic appliances or traumatic injury to the mouth. It provides temporary, soothing relief of oral pain.
- With the maximum amount of benzocaine allowed in an OTC oral care product, Benzodent is the dentist-preferred anesthetic for oral pain from new or ill-fitting dentures. The unique formula cushions and adheres to gums for pain relief that lasts for hours.
- Benzodent Dental Pain Relieving Cream contains the maximum allowed amount of benzocaine for an OTC product, providing maximum strength topical oral pain relief for mouth and gum pain and sores from dentures, braces, canker sores or orthodontic appliances.
- Doctors recommend Benzodent for oral pain associated with new or ill-fitting dentures. It provides fast-acting, temporary relief for gum &
- mouth pain &
- sores with the maximum allowable strength of benzocaine for over the counter oral pain relief products.
5. Red Cross Toothache Medication Drops
For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 1 Retail Package
6. GUM Rincinol P.R.N. Alcohol-Free Mouth Sore Rinse, 4 Ounce Bottle
- This oral rinse provides gentle protection, healing and pain relief from mouth sores. Its aloe vera based formula helps promote the healing of aphthous ulcers, irritations from orthodontic appliances and removable dentures, and minor cuts and abrasions
- This specially formulated rinse creates a micro-thin, invisible, bio-adhesive protective barrier which shields sensitive nerve-endings from irritants such as food, drinks, braces, or dentures. Provides fast and effective pain relief for up to 6 hours
- This rinse does not contain benzocaine, which numbs the whole mouth, or alcohol, which stings on application. It’s easily applied by rinsing for 60 seconds with no stinging or burning sensation. Aloe vera gel soothes sores &
- promotes the healing process
- Ideal treatment for anyone suffering from mouth and gum sores, irritation from orthodontic appliances, cheek bites, mouth burns or any other minor oral cuts and abrasions. This pleasant-tasting oral rinse will not sting, burn, numb or dry out your mouth
- THE GUM MISSION: We are committed to helping people of all ages have stronger, healthier teeth and gums by providing high quality, innovative oral care products that promote optimal dental health
7. Kank-A SoftBrush Tooth/Mouth Pain Gel, Maximum Strength, 0.07-Ounce (Pack of 3)
- PAIN RELIEF: Stops tooth and gum pain from toothaches, irritation from braces and dentures, and canker sores on contact
- UNIQUE PEN-LIKE BRUSH APPLICATOR: Makes it easy to get to those hard to reach areas comfortably
- DUAL MEDICATIONS: Combines two analgesics for dual relief
- PLEASANT TASTE: SoftBrush gel formula has no unpleasant taste, tackiness, or sting
- ON-THE-GO TREATMENT: Slender design fits well in hand and travels well in purse or pocket
Kank-A SoftBrush is the first oral pain treatment to deliver medication in a unique, self-contained brush-tipped dispenser. The sleek, pen-like applicator makes it easier than ever to comfortably and precisely target pain – including between teeth and braces. The no-drip, ultra-soft brush applies the pain-relieving gel evenly and directly to sore areas, with a comfortable touch that won’t irritate or aggravate the area. SoftBrush delivers medication in a mild, pleasant tasting gel to treat pain caused by toothaches and minor irritation of the mouth and gums, including irritation from braces, dentures and other orthodontic appliances. The dual relief formula contains a maximum strength anesthetic combined with an active oral astringent for fast, effective relief.
8. Toothache & Nerve Pain in Jaw Bio23, 300 pellets, for Relief of Trigeminal Neuralagia Associated Muscle Spasms, Painful Cavities, Tooth Sensitivity and Pain After Dental Work
- This product is absolutely AMAZING for some people, but not everyone. If you don’t get a great result, we’ll issue a refund with no questions or attitude.
- ANTI-SPASMODIC QUALITY sometimes eases pain and inflammation of trigeminal neuralgia and dental surgery
- MINERAL SUPPLEMENT boosts regeneration of nerves and enamel post-dental drilling or oral surgery
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED of refund your full purchase price if Bio17 does not meet your expectations
- ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS HAVE 100% GUARANTEE. If you are unhappy for any reason and we do not resolve it, We will refund 110% of the original Purchase price. Our goal is to help you and we stand behind our products.
9. TAL’S Red Light Oral Health Dental Device | Red Light Therapy for Immediate Relief of Tooth Pain Gum Sensitivity | Promotes Healing of Tissue & Bone | Reduces Bacteria, Inflammation and Receding Gums
- AN ORAL REMEDY TO END THE TORTURE: Suffering from oral pain is horrible. It leads to headaches and overall discomfort, threatening your productivity and lifestyle. Shine a light on that pain and end it now. Take control with TAL’s Oral Care Light Therapy system, a non-invasive treatment for soothing, gentle oral relief in as little as 10 minutes per day.
- PROMOTE HEALTHY TEETH WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY: Stop relying on over-the-counter treatments that don’t work and instead do everything possible to maintain great oral health. TAL’S Red Light Oral Therapy device is truly revolutionary, using advanced LED engineering to combat tooth pain and promote the healing of tissue and bone – without digesting harmful chemicals.
- BANISH THE BACTERIA, FRESHEN BREATH: Harmful microorganisms jeopardize your overall health by producing breeding grounds for periodontal and gum disease, allowing for infections and cavities to run rampant in your mouth. TAL’S safe and effective red light therapy helps to regenerate your gum line and blast away the harmful bacteria that threaten your winning smile.
- ALWAYS BE READY TO FIGHT THE PAIN: Halt the damage and make your teeth mighty and powerful no matter where you are. Toss the portable kit in your bag and always be ready to fight the pain immediately. Sitting in traffic with a terrible toothache? Plug the red-light device into your smartphone – instant relief.
- THE BEST GIFT IDEA FOR ANYONE WITH TEETH: Intended for those looking for a gentle, natural, low-cost, tooth and gum care treatment alternativeAnyone, teens to seniors, who has teeth, whether natural, implants or dentures – even those supported by metal or plastic braces, need this innovative solution for great dental care!
Suffering from oral pain is horrible. It leads to headaches and overall discomfort, threatening your productivity and lifestyle. End it now. Take control with TAL’s Red Light Oral Health Care Dental Device, a non-invasive medical grade treatment for ending pain and improving gum health instantly. And, it doesn’t wash away with your saliva. Quit buying tube after tube of numbing gels that only give you 2 minutes of relief. TAL’S Oral Care Red Light Therapy is a safe, gentle and holistic approach to improving tooth and gum health.
Wear your smile like a gorgeous gem! Sparkling teeth and healthy gums capture immediate attention. If your oral health needs an overhaul, red light treatment is the way to go. Even after the 1st 10 minute treatment with TAL’s Red Light Oral Health Care Device, your teeth will feel tighter and brighter!
Ultra-effective red light therapy is the solution for your dental care needs! Purchase your kit today to receive TAL’s signature mouth tray with USB power chord so you can relax comfortably while your mouth’s damaging bacteria is under full attack!
After you brush and floss, insert the removable mouth tray up to 3 times a day for 10-20 minutes each session. Within a few short weeks, you’ll see a noticeable improvement in gum growth and toothache pain will be long gone!
You cannot find another product on the market that gives you the numerous benefits of TAL’S Red Light Therapy Oral Device! Using it in your daily oral care regimen for just 10 minutes a day is so easy! You cannot delay the fantastic benefits of great dental care and this device delivers amazing results! Add TAL’s original and advanced Red Light Oral Health Device to your cart today!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hurricane Mouth Pain Relief for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!