769 reviews analysed
1. Upgraded Roomba 500/600/700/800 series Side Brush MOTOR Module 870 880 760 770 780 500 600 gray 700 595
This is the newly designed side brush module for all Roomba models 500+ (this includes all 500/600/700/800 series). The newer design helps prevent hair and debris from getting underneath the bursh and melting the case. This motor design seals it off much better. The screw and the brush have also been improved. This is your chance to replace or upgrade your existing side brush module.
2. Roomba iRobot 500/600/700 Series Side Brush Motor (Renewed)
3. Roomba iRobot 500/600/700 Series Side Brush Motor
4. iRobot Roomba 500/600/700 Series Brush Motor + Dirt Sensor Detector
Replacement Brush motor and dirt detector sensor for Roomba 500/600/700 (select models). There are a couple of variations of this motor. Please see photo closely. The variations exist with the dirt sensor. Older models use a rectangular dirt sensor circuit board, this one is square.
5. iRobot Side Brush Module (Renewed)
6. Replacement Parts Accessory for iRobot Roomba 600 500 Series 695 690 680 660 651 650 630 620 614 610 595 585 564 552 Vacuum Cleaner Replenishment Kit, 8 Filter 8 Side Brush 3 Bristle & 3 Beater Brush
- ????Perfectly Fit – This replacement parts kit it for iRobot Roomba 500 Series 536 551 552 564 585 589 595 & 600 Series 610 614 618 620 650 651 660 680 690 695 (Not Compatible for 645 and 655)robotic cleaner.
- ????Preferential Design – 3 set Tangle-Free Debris Extractor + 8 pcs Filter + 8 Side Brushes with 2 bonus cleaning brush in one set help your always have one filter ready to be used. Just say goodbye to the days of worrying about the lack of additional filters to replace.
- ????Upgraded 99.98 % Filtering Capabilities – JUST Enjoy fresh air with your love ones at home ! Adopting two-in-one design with High efficiency particulate and double-layer filter to catch the invisible particles, the premium Vacuum HEPA filters can capture floating dust, pet dander and pollen etc to avoid secondary air pollution.
- ????Quality Above All Else – Made of latest high-strength & environmentally friendly materials, our 500 and 600 Series Replenishment Kit are designed to outlast our competitors on the market, truly improving the air quality of your home.
- ????Easy to Install & Clean – Free your hands from the complicated replacement steps. No extra tools needed. Just hand wash it in warm water and let it completely air dry. To ensure your vacuum works properly and optimally, it is recommend to replace the 500 & 600 Series Replenishment parts every 2-4 months depending on your usage.
Replacement Parts Accessory for iRobot Roomba 600 500 Series 695 690 680 660 651 650 630 620 614 610 595 585 564 552 Vacuum Cleaner Replenishment Kit, 8 Filter 8 Side Brush 3 Bristle & 3 Beater Brush
????Preferential Design – 3 set Tangle-Free Debris Extractor + 8 pcs Filter + 8 Side Brushes with 2 bonus cleaning brush in one set help your always have one filter ready to be used. Just say goodbye to the days of worrying about the lack of additional filters to replace.
7. Roomba iRobot 500/600 Series Gray Aerovac Dust Bin item 4359682
Replacement AeroVac Bin for iRobot Roomba 500/600 Series Vacuum Cleaning Robots, excluding the Roomba 680 and 690 models.
8. iRobot Enhanced Cleaning Head for Roomba
Great for homes with pets, the Enhanced Cleaning Head is easy to clean and maintain and much better at managing dirt, hair and debris. The revised brush design allows for considerable fine dust pick-up. Comes with bristle brush and beater brush. For use in Roomba 500, 600 and 700 Series models only. Keep up with regular maintenance with an Enhanced Cleaning Head for Roomba 500, 600 and 700 Series models. The enhanced cleaning head is much better at handling dirt, hair and debris, making it perfect for homes with pets. The revised brush design allows for considerable fine dust pick-up. What’s In The Box: 1 Enhanced Cleaning Head 1 Bristle Brush 1 Beater Brush The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Irobot 500 Brushes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!