Nowadays, there are so many products of office phone voip in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for office phone voip in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings office phone voip which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
541 reviews analysed
1. Cisco SPA303-G1 3 Line IP Phone with Display and PC Port
- 3-line business-class IP phone. THIS IS NOT A STANDARD HOME PHONE!
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX).
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more.
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration.
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series
Cisco SPA 303 IP Phone SPA303-G1 336
From the Manufacturer
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set: Based on SIP, the Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Switch has been tested to help ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers. With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 303 addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA 303. The Cisco SPA 303 IP phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML applications when interfacing with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode. Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management: The Cisco SPA 303 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
2. Grandstream GXP1625 Small to Medium Business HD IP Phone with POE VoIP Phone and Device
- 13248 pixel backlit graphical LCD display.
- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance.
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history – up to 200 records.Operating temperature : 0°C to 40°C
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
132*48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display. 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance.
3. Panasonic KX-TGF382M DECT 2-Handset Landline Telephone
- Sync up to two smartphones to make and receive cell calls with Link2Cell handsets, Intelligent base unit. The large, high-contrast 3.4-Inch LCD adjusts forward and backward for maximum readability. The keypad and function buttons illuminate for easy reading in any light condition. c
- Get talking ID alerts from Link2Cell handsets when texts are received
- Block up to 250 numbers with one-touch Call Block on base unit and handsets, 1-touch call block, Dedicated Call Block buttons on the base unit and handsets let you register up to 250 unwanted numbers with 1 touch – even while the phone is ringing or while talking. You can also manually register numbers.
- Includes 3,000 number phone book, baby monitor and battery power backup, Clearly hear calls from noisy places. Noise reduction suppresses background interference while also enhancing voice tones for a clearer, more comfortable conversation.
- View and hear email, social media and other cellphone alerts via Android App
- Number of phone lines-1
4. Grandstream GS-GXP2170 VoIP Phone & Device
The gxp2170 is a powerful enterprise-grade IP phone that is ideal for busy users who handle high call volumes. This top-of-the-line enterprise IP phone features up to 12 line keys/line appearances and 6 sip accounts using a 4.3 inch color display LCD and full HD audio. It features up to 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/blf keys to help users be more productive and efficient. The gxp2170 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual gigabit network ports, features integrated poe and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets. This enterprise IP phone can connect to up to four gxp2200 ext. modules with LCD display to access up to 160 speed dial/blf contacts. The gxp2170 is the perfect choice for enterprise users looking for a top-notch executive IP phone with advanced functionality. As all grand stream IP phones do, the gxp2170 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (strap and tls). The gxp2170 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with grand stream’s ucm series IP pbxs, encrypted xml files and tr-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
5. Grandstream GS-GXP1630 High-End IP Phone for Small Business Users VoIP Phone and Device
The GXP1630 is a powerful Gigabit IP phone designed for small businesses. This Linux-based, 3-line IP Phone model includes 8 BLF keys and 4-way conferencing to keep workers in-touch and productive. A 132×64 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE and 3 XML programmable allow the GXP1630 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone. As all Grand stream IP phones do, the GXP1630 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1630 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grand stream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
6. Cisco CP-7945G++= 7945G Two Line Color Display IP Phone, CP-7945G
- 5 inch 16bit TFT color display (320 x 240)
- Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications, and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory.
- Full duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation
- Dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle
- More than 24 defined user-selectable ring tones available
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G also provides many accessibility features.
7. Ooma Office Provisioned Yealink Sip-T21P E2 2-Line IP Phone
- This Yealink phone features exceptional voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality.
- 2-Port fast Ethernet switch with PoE (power over Ethernet) support, an extra-large 132×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight showing a clear 5-line data display.
- Ooma Office phone service sets up in minutes and has 35+ features like a virtual receptionist, conference line, a mobile app, and more, all for one low monthly service cost.
- After you receive your base station, you’ll go through an easy set up wizard where you can keep your existing number or get a new one at no charge.
8. Ooma Linx Wireless Accessory for Ooma Telo and Office
- Connect Wirelessly: Connect telephony devices such as phones and fax machines anywhere in your home to an Ooma Telo or Office system (sold separately)
- Superior Security and Range: Uses latest DECT technology and licensed spectrum to achieve large coverage areas while avoiding interference with home Wi-Fi networks and other home electronics.
- Convenience and Portability: Install your main phone in any convenient location even if your router and Ooma Telo are located in a remote part of the home.
- Supports Advanced Features: Supports distinctive ring patterns, caller-ID, call-waiting caller-ID and visual message-waiting indicator.
- With optional Ooma Premier service, users get access to additional advanced features. Personal Device: Users can configure a single or a group of Linx or HD Handsets with a second phone number and voicemail box.
9. Cisco Headset Telephone Headset RJ9 with Noise Cancelling Microphone Jabra Compatible Plus Extra 3.5mm Connector
- One Headset Mutilple Uses. This office headset can be used for both landline phones, cell phones and laptops. A telephone headset comes with both RJ9 and 3.5mm connectors for desk phones and mobiles including iPhone Samsung and most other Androids. Headset with RJ9 connector for Cisco IP Phones: 7931G 7940 7940G 7941 7941G 7942 7942G 7945 7945G 7960 7960G 7961 7961G 7962 7962G 7965 7965G 7970 7970G 7971 7971G 7975 7975G 6921 6941 6945 6961 7821 7841 7861 8811 8841 8851 8861 8941 8945 and more.
- High Quality Sound: Phone headset with noise cancelling microphone and HD audio sound ensure easy and clear communication for call centers, offices and home phones even in noisy environment. Wideband audio solution offers natural and clear hearing. Anti acoustic shock for hearing protection.
- Super Comfortable Headset: RJ9 headset with super soft protein leatherette ear cushion,user-friendly hygiene, adjustable headband to fit for different head sizes, ear cover rotatable,no pain no push to ears for all day long wearing. Microphone arm 330 degree rotable for wearing mic on either side, super call center headset for telemarketing and offices.
- Great Durability: Light weight and tough design, stainless steel headband, superior quality speaker and microphone, reliable plastic parts. Reinforced cord built with Kevlar to withstand demanding environment and to protect against office chair wheels, sharp objects for daily use. Compete with Plantronic and Jabra headset for all day long heavy use.
- Compatibility and Two Years Warranty: Please check in Product Description for compatibility list(including but not limited). If you don’t see your phone model, please check other sizes of this product. Still if you couldn’t find it, please contact us freely for compatibility guide advice. We promise 2-year warranty. In case there is any question or problem using the headset, please send us message. We will reply within 24hs ASAP.
10. Cisco Unified IP Phone CP-7941G Unified IP Phone 7941G – Voip Phone and Device
The Cisco IP phone 7941G is a full-featured enhanced business IP phone that addresses the communication needs of the transaction worker. It provides two programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions, and audio controls for high-quality duplex speakerphone, handset, and headset. A built-in headset port and an integrated Ethernet switch are standard with the Cisco IP phone 7941G. The phone also features a best-of-class large, higher-resolution grayscale pixel-based LCD. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party Name, calling party number, and digits dialed. The graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value, more visibly rich extensible markup language (XML) applications and double-byte languages.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Office Phone Voip for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!