Finding your suitable readers for poison ivy laundry soap is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for poison ivy laundry soap including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
788 reviews analysed
1. Dial Corp. 04303 Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar Soap (Pack of 4)
2. Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy & Oak Scrub—Removes Toxin from Skin that Causes Poison Ivy and Poison Oak Rash, 4-ounce Tube
- Best Choice if Your Poison Ivy or Oak Rash Has Already Started–Apply to Entire Body in a Shower
- Rash Spreading? Gets to the Root of Your Problem by Removing Urushiol, the Toxic Oil from the Plant That is Causing Your Rash to Spread
- Is Your Itching Unbearable? This Product also Removes the Source of the Itching to Allow Your Body to Begin its Natural Healing Process Unimpeded
- 100% Guaranteed and Used By Forestry Workers, Landscapers, Gardeners, Hikers, Mountain Bikers and Others for Decades
- Excellent First Choice Before Cortisone and Hydro-Cortisone Treatment
3. Marie’s Original Poison Ivy Soap Bar | All Natural Poison Ivy Treatment | Anti-Itch Skin Cleanser Bar Wash for Poison Ivy, Poison Oak & Sumac | Removes Oils, Soothes & Relieves Rashes | 2.9 ounces
- #1 NATURAL REMEDY FOR POISON IVY – Marie’s Original Poison Ivy Bar helps prevent and provide immediate relief from poison ivy, oak and sumac rashes. This 100% natural soap bar does not contain any artificial ingredients, dyes or scents.
- TRIED-AND-TRUE FOR OVER 20 YEARS – It’s no wonder why hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers have enjoyed this effective rash treatment
- it actually works! Don’t just take our word for it, see for yourself how great this soap remedy is.
- COMPRISED OF THE FINEST NATURAL INGREDIENTS – We harness the pure power of plants to create a supercharged soap remedy! This proprietary blend includes sassafras root bark, which has a natural antihistamine action that relieves itching, as well as noni and white willow, along with a powerful dose of natural clay and oat bran.
- STOPS THE PESKY RASH DEAD IN ITS TRACKS – While the herbs in the triple-acting brown soap reduce swelling, as well as soothe and relieve pain and itching, the pure natural clay and organic oat bran pulls the nasty oils and toxins left behind by the poisonous leaves off the skin, stopping the progression of the irritation.
- PROUDLY HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA – It all started 25 years ago when Marie formulated this world-renowned natural poison ivy/oak relief soap on her 40 acre organic farm in the foothills of Oregon. Today, each bar is still carefully handcrafted by our team with strict adherence to Marie’s exacting standards and methods. Marie’s powerful, natural homeopathic remedies, coupled with her knowledge and expertise, has enabled Marie’s Original to “spread like wildfire” over the years.
4. Humco Ivy Wash – Poison Ivy Cleanser, 6 oz.
5. Stop the Itch with Poison Ivy Soap – All Natural Relief from Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Sumac, Safe for the Entire Family – Jewelweed Neutralizes Itching, Irritation, & Removes Urushiol
- NATURAL RELIEF – Made with all-natural ingredients to offer relief from the irritation, rash, and itching. The soap contains saponified animal oils, Jewelweed, and Spring Water. Keep away from eyes, not for internal use. Made in the USA.
- HEALING PROPERTIES – Jewelweed is an herb best known for its skin healing properties. The leaves and the juice from the stem of Jewelweed are used as a treatment for poison ivy, oak and other plant induced rashes. It works by counter-reacting with the chemicals in other plants that cause the rash.
- SAFE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY – Outdoor adventures can increase the exposure to poison ivy, poison oak, sumac, and other types of plant-induced rashes. Be prepared to help alleviate inflamed and irritated skin for the whole family including children, expectant mothers, diabetics, HIV patients, and even the elderly.
- REMOVES THE URUSHIOL – Urushiol is an oil that seeps through the plant’s stems or leaves and can stick to almost any surface it touches to cause an allergic reaction. Prevent recontamination by removing the toxin from the dermal layer by using Poison Ivy Soap.
- STOP THE ITCH – Whether it’s the backcountry, backwoods, or backyard, nature is there with all its glory. For those unexpected plant encounters that cause irritation, you can now find relief with Poison Ivy Soap. After exposure, wash your entire body with Poison Ivy Soap. Do not use any other soap or body wash. Rinse well with water. Do not prewash.
6. Natrulo Poison Ivy Soap Bar – All Natural Poison Ivy Treatment – Anti-Itch Skin Cleanser Bar for Poison Ivy, Poison Oak & Sumac – Removes Oils, Soothes & Relieves Rashes – 4 oz Bar Made in USA
- INSTANT ITCH RELIEF: Natrulo’s poison ivy relief soap features a unique triple action formula that immediately stops the itching and prevents further rashes and irritation caused by poison ivy, poison oak and sumac.
- SOOTHES SWELLING & PAIN: This soap for poison ivy and poison oak is formulated with pine tar, jewelweed, calendula, lavender and other natural ingredients to instantly soothe swelling and pain, and promote faster healing.
- PREVENT REACTION: This poison ivy treatment soap can also help prevent a reaction entirely if used within 15 minutes of exposure to poison ivy, sumac or poison oak.
- 100% TRULY NATURAL: Natrulo’s poison ivy soap is unlike any other on the market. It’s made from pure essential oils and herbs sourced from North America. It’s free of harsh chemicals, parabens, GMOs, petroleum, phthalates, and artificial dyes and scents so it is 100% safe and effective.
- EASY TO USE: Wet the affected skin with cool water and lather with soap. Keep soap on the skin for 2-3 minutes then rinse with cool water for instant itch relief.
All-Natural Itch Relief
????Exposure to poison ivy, poison oak or sumac can leave you in pain for days with a severely itchy and irritating rash.
✔️With Natrulo’s Poison B Gone Soap, you can get instant relief and avoid any unnecessary pain and suffering.
✔️The poison ivy soap features a unique triple action formula that immediately stops the itch, heals and soothes swelling and pain, while preventing further rash and irritation.
This poison oak soap is formulated with powerful, fast-acting ingredients including:
Aloe Vera:Contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti- inflammatory.
Pine Tar:Soothes rashes caused by poison ivy, oak or sumac
Jewelweed:Acts as an effective natural herbal remedy for poison ivy, poison oak, okra spines, stinging nettle and other irritating plants, as well as bug bites and razor burn
Goldenseal:Provides relief from itchiness and lowers the chance of infection
Turmeric:Has excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to prevent swelling and infection
Sea Salt:Helps dry out the rash for speedier healing
Calendula:Common ingredient used to treat skin inflammations such as poison oak and poison ivy
Lavender Buds:Has skin soothing properties
Ground Oats:Rich in Antioxidants – Fights Inflammation, Soothes, Seals in Moisture
Bentonite Clay:Promotes Detoxification to Purge Pores of Impurities that Lead to Irritation
Directed Use: Wet the affected skin with cool water and lather with soap. Keep soap on the skin for 2-3 minutes then rinse with cool water for instant itch relief.
????Natrulo offers all-natural skincare remedies that are formulated with herbs and essential oils sourced directly from the USA.
7. Fels Naptha Dial Laundry Soap, Multi
Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar Soap (Pack of 2)
8. Dial Corp. 04303 Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar Soap (Pack of 8)
9. Grandma’s Poison Ivy Soap Bar – 2.0 oz Itch Relief Wash with Jewelweed & Colloidal Oatmeal – 67012
- SOOTH IRRITATION – Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to Poison Ivy, Oak or Sumac
- NATURAL RELIEF – Made with all pure and natural ingredients. The Colloidal oatmeal contained in Grandma’s Poison Ivy &
- Oak bar helps alleviate inflamed &
- irritated skin
- EXTERNAL USE ONLY – For external use only, do not get into eyes
- NO ANIMAL TESTING – Manufactured in the USA
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Poison Ivy Laundry Soap for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!