903 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell R8222D1014 24V General Purpose Relay
- Molded terminal numbers and circuit diagram on top of relay provide easy identification for wiring and checking system operation
- Untaped coil assures cooler operation
- Laminated magnet construction for higher efficiency
- Base designed for easy replacement of competitive relays
- Double quick-connect coil terminals
2. Honeywell R8222D1014 DPDT Switching Relay
3. Honeywell R8222D1014 • 90-340 Replacement Heavy Duty Switching Fan Relay DPDT 24 VAC Coil
4. Honeywell General Purpose Switching Relay
5. Relay, Switching, 24 Vac
6. Honeywell ST82D1004 Time Delay Relay W/Dpdt Switching, 24V
7. Honeywell R8222B1067 SPDT Switching Relay
8. Honeywell RA89A1074 Switching Relay, 24V
9. Supco 90340 General Purpose Switching Relay, 24 V Coil Voltage, Double Pole Double Throw Contacts
This Supco 903 series switching relay receives and controls electrical signals for general purpose applications. This switching relay has double pole double throw contacts and is suitable for use in heating, air conditioning and refrigeration applications, appliance vending machines, fan controls and business machines.
|Coil voltage||24, 110/12, 208/240|
|Contact power ratings||12 FLA and 60 LRA at 120V
6 FLA, 15 RA, and 35 LRA at 277V
|Contact pilot ratings||3 RA
Relay switches (also called an electrical relay or an electrical relay switch) use a small amount of power to control a larger source of power connected to electrical devices such as car motors, computers, and lighting installations. A basic relay switch has a control circuit with an electromagnetic coil and a load circuit with contacts and a lever. When current flows into the relay switch, it moves through the coil and a magnetic field is created, which causes the lever in the load circuit to move between contacts, either turning the device on or off. In a normally open (NO) relay switch, when power is supplied to the relay, the load circuit is closed and the power source connected to the relay is turned on. In a normally closed (NC) relay switch, when power is supplied to the relay, the load circuit is open and the power source connected to the relay is turned off. In other types of relay switches, non-moving parts such as transistors or semiconductors can be used as the control circuit to operate the switching mechanism. Relay switches can be controlled with an external switch, such as a light switch, or they can be connected to an automatically switched power source, such as a car ignition. One relay can operate multiple switches, and multiple relays can be operated with a single switch, with each relay operating independently from the other relays in the system.
Supco manufactures test instruments and replacement parts for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. The company, founded in 1945, is headquartered in Allenwood, NJ.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found R8222d1014 Honeywell Relay for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!